The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find instructions on how to do a takedown/disassembly on this weapon as it is not functioning properly. Yes, I realize it is not a high dollar weapon, but it has sentimental value so I would like to get it working again. I can't find ANYTHING on the net other than it was made in low numbers, and links to functional ones I can purchase. Does anyone know if the Model 60 would come apart in the same manner as the 60A? I have found a takedown/disassembly manual for the Model 60, but nothing for the 60A. Or better yet, if you have a link to a free Model 60A takedown/disassembly manual somewhere on the net that I haven't found that would be splendid. Much obliged for ANY assistance. I'm at my wits end.

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Definitely helps! Admittedly though, I am not much of a shotgun enthusiast so I was looking for step-by-step instructions. I only own 2 and they were both passed down (one functional, one not). I was looking at this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150984378395&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

Wrote the gentleman and he said it covers the Model 60, 60 ACP, 60AF, and S&W 916. I believe my problem is the breech bolt slide is not engaging the operating bar. The operating bar actually protrudes from the frame as there's nothing to stop it. Could be other things wrong with it though as well...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.