1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
That Nagant is in pretty nice shape :)

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
It is the only revolver,other than the East German Border Police slienced revolver,that you can put a suppressor on. There is a good video on you tube of one.

·
Registered
1,704 Posts
Are you asking if there is any value? I had three of these in near mint condition, for months I took them to many gun shows and put them on my table. Absolutely zero interest at the asking price of $100 each. As I remember, they finally sold at $75 apiece, and good riddance.

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
It is the only revolver,other than the East German Border Police slienced revolver,that you can put a suppressor on. ....
Not according to Hollywood! In The Sting and there is a scene where Paul Newman removes a revolver from a case and screws a silencer to the muzzle of a Colt (or maybe it was a S&W--its been a while...).

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep I have sold them for $100.00, they had billboard import marks all over them this rig is clear and clean..Roy

·
Registered
32 Posts
with the early sight and no import marks it would probably be one of the ones that came into the US in the late 50's or early 60's. Most came from Finland, some have the SA property mark of the Finnish army. There are a few that came from Europe in WWII and possibly some from Spain as well, if it doesn't have the SA stamp or bringback papers though it still won't bring much more than the current imports to most buyers.

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
I simply love old guns and I like to collect the oddballs. Sadly, I won't have the money to really do so for another 11½ years. Just wish my kids and any grand kids I may ever have didn't live so far away so I'd know there was someone to leave whatever meager collection I manage put together to.......... :( There is nothing in my family for me to inherit as far as I know.

·
Premium Member
13,254 Posts
I simply love old guns and I like to collect the oddballs.
Ditto regarding older guns and oddballs. Not too long ago I aquired a Vetterli 6.5mm M1870/87/15, which is about the oldest and oddest long gun in our collection, but it does fit right in with the WW1 period arms I enjoy collecting to the extent a tight budget will allow.

·
Premium Member
3,354 Posts
I simply love old guns and I like to collect the oddballs. Sadly, I won't have the money to really do so for another 11½ years. Just wish my kids and any grand kids I may ever have didn't live so far away so I'd know there was someone to leave whatever meager collection I manage put together to.......... :( There is nothing in my family for me to inherit as far as I know.
I'm up for adoption.:D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts