Noob question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 20, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

Dark Angel 139
    (3/19/03 4:26:53 pm)
    Noob question
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok I'm rather dense on firearms and such but an just looking for a recommendation for a machine gun or something like that, along the lines of the C9A1 or HK21, something with a high calibre. Thanks a lot in advance
    ---------

jzdziarski
    (3/19/03 4:30:16 pm)
    Reply Re: Noob question
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    No offense, but someone with little firearms experience has no business getting a machine gun. They are far too lethal for every noob to be walking around with. That's just my opinion, you're free to disagree...but you should start out with something small like .22 Rimfire and work your way up. You also need a Federal License to legally own a Machine Gun.

Dark Angel 139
    (3/19/03 4:31:39 pm)
    Re: Noob question
    Oh geez, I'm not actually getting one, I'm just curious, and hey I'm in the UK, wouldn't know where to get one anyway
    ---------

jzdziarski
    (3/19/03 4:40:30 pm)
    The fact that you are in a disarmed country concerns me even more that a noob would be looking for a machine gun. I'd be careful, the FBI and the BFTA monitor this board.

inplanotx
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 6:17:13 pm)
    Hi Dark Angel and welcome to the forum.

JZ, he has stated he is just asking, I see no problem here.

I am sure that there are other's here that are far more knowledgeable on this subject than I, so stick around. What type of info are you looking for?

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 6:23:27 pm)
    Dark Angel, Welcome to ya!...sounds like ya have a good sense of humor!...I myself am looking for an Abhrams(sp) Tank...if ya see one sitting around somewhere with a "For Sale" sign on it let me know here!... ...

kaylan1
    (3/19/03 6:56:33 pm)
    Hey SG, I think I saw a T-72 next to a BMRD I got awhile back. Had a few T-62s also, but most were burned up. A shame I had to give the BM back. Could use it during rush hour

Smokin Guns
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 6:58:52 pm)
    Kaylan, How much were they asking?... ...

RugerNiner
    (3/19/03 7:31:59 pm)
    Try K-Mart when they have their Blue light Special.
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

bullelk
    V.I.P. Member
    (3/19/03 7:45:18 pm)
    Dark Angel,

Welcome, welcome to our site, but I'll tell ya, I'd rather be here than there. At least in this country we can talk of, and own a machine gun, or almost any weapon for that matter. You guys can't even own a water pistol.
    "If All Else Fails, Read The Directions"
    If You Can Find The Damn Things!

kaylan1
    (3/19/03 7:55:04 pm)
    SG, Alls ya needed was MRE (chicken al king ) and don't shoot. Might want to wait awhile before you go take alook at it unless you got desert camies that say MARINES on the pocket and a US flag on the shoulder

p.s. brig a rifle you can help out while your there

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.