Norinco shotguns?

Discussion in 'Technical Questions & Information' started by Mjolnir, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

I've been in the market for a shotgun for a while but can't seem to find the style I'm looking for. Norinco makes a number of models that interest me but I haven't ever heard anything about their quality, I was hoping someone could help me out.

2. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

List your criteria for it and and I am sure we can recommend something that fits the job.

3. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

I'm looking for a side by side configuration with a 20" barrel in 12 ga.

4. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

A couple of years ago I bought a double barreled Chinese 12 ga. shotgun for my son. It did not have the Norinco name on it but I was told that it was a Norinco, it was the stagecoach model. The fit and finish were very good (for the money paid), a lot of shells were put through it and he never had any kind of problems with it at all. He ended up selling it for a little more than what I paid for it.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2009
  5. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman New Member

whats your price range?

6. Mjolnir

Mjolnir New Member

I ended up changing the type of gun I wanted and got a Mossberg 500. May still get the side by side later especially since Mossberg makes one. Thanks for the help, a big decider was the fact that the Norinco was Chinese made and the Mossberg is made here.