North Korea Launched their missile...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by thomas44, Apr 5, 2009.

1. thomas44

thomas44 New Member

2. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

i told my wife it had an actual pilot on board because their guidence technology wasn't far enough along yet. she believed me.

3. capiefogman

capiefogman New Member

that was a good one rockntractor i,am going to try that on my wife when she comes home from work thanks for the idea

4. killbuck

killbuck New Member

Don't worry the UN will send them a very harsh letter. That should teach them a lesson.

5. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

Don't bet on it Killbuck.

What has been used to get countries and the world out of depressions in the past ?

Mabe not North Korea, but you can see Dabamma hasn't exactly put a hold on hostilities around the middle east.

It's not a sure bet, but I would wager that the globalists that are pulling Dabammas strings ain't to fond of the oriental countries or the Russian Federation. This could be the start of another big mess that will cost us blood and treasure.

The possibilities are endless. Who in this world really knows what's going on?
    I'd wager that mabe a handfull of mabe 1 or 2 hundred puppet masters really know what is truth and what is theater for the media to broadcast and what not. Who really knows?

6. killbuck

killbuck New Member

My post was just as a joke. We all know the UN is a joke as well.

As for last para here Me and a few others have been thinking this for a long time.

7. 94z07

94z07 New Member

Why we continue to feed these people for free is a mystery to me.

8. 94z07

94z07 New Member

Yup.

Yeah please let me know when the UN solves one single problem. The first time they took up the sword was against N. Korea. The war is still ongoing. There never was a peace signed.

9. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

*begins 2 memos: Dear Mrs. rockntractor and Mrs. capiefogman: I thought you'd like to know....*

10. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Oh, don't get me started about that. Stinkin' Truman!!!!!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

11. Doug.38PR

Doug.38PR Member

So the North Koreans have a nuclear missile...so what...big deal. Russians had (have) Heaven Knows How many under the Soviet Union and China has who knows how many. Other countries are going to make nuclear missiles if they want to. We can't and shouldn't police it....especially since we have them too (more than a little hypocritical). Speaking of Truman...the only government to prove themselves dangerous enough to actually use them on somebody for the purpose of killing civilians in the history of mankind is the United States government....twice.