Nostradamus Knew ( 1 2 )

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

Zigzag2
    (9/12/01 6:34:32 pm)
    Nostradamus Knew
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"In the year of the new century and nine months,
    From the sky will come a great King of Terror...
    The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
    Fire approaches the great new city..."

"In the city of york there will be a great collapse,
    2 twin brothers torn apart by chaos
    while the fortress falls the great leader will succumb
    third big war will begin when the big city is burning"

- NOSTRADAMUS

He said this will be bigger than the previous two.

2001 is the first year of the new century and
    this is the 9th month.
    New York is located at the 41st degree Latitude.

Flhunter
    (9/12/01 6:54:39 pm)
    Re: Nostradamus Knew
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D@mn.

BlackGun
    (9/12/01 7:37:52 pm)
    Does he say more about the great chaos

LIKTOSHOOT
    (9/12/01 8:01:12 pm)
    YUK-YUK......Noseanus who????
    I could be wrong......Nah!

twins
    (9/12/01 9:32:55 pm)
    I have a couple of books on him, my wife said she was going to get them, then she said no. I told her I did not want to read them again, way to touchy. If you have read them it takes awhile for you to forget it. Very omninous, fortells the ending of the world as we know it and humanity. It has way to many similar things to be off that far. It was written hundreds of years ago.

gpostal
    (9/12/01 10:27:21 pm)
    i remember that quatrain from the movie orson wells narrated ,then it showed one where a man in a turban destroyed the new world with a nuke {according to the interpretation}

reedbuster
    (9/12/01 11:50:39 pm)
    Can't believe everything ya read he also predicted that the great bear of the east would smite the eagle of the west, but that was supposed to happen in the last century.

rayra
    (9/13/01 12:01:21 am)
    Hoax.
    Hoax.
    Came up at another board I frequent, another member there posted this link:
    www.nostradamus-repositor...ofgod.html

gpostal
    (9/13/01 7:57:07 am)
    Re: Hoax.
    again ,it is all how a person interoperates ,just like the bible

AGunguy
    (9/13/01 8:35:34 am)
    It was prophesied in the bible that there would be many false prophets, don't get you're soiled red garters in a bunch. Trust in the word of the Lord not Nostroboy.

gpostal
    (9/13/01 12:16:11 pm)
    well i am not superstitious ,but it is funny how so many of his predictions have come true ,many more than any in the bible ,but then again they were only interrelated after the incident

princes Dianna
    both Kennedy's
    Hitler
    napoleon
    now world trade center

lets just hope theses interpretations are just hind sight,because his last one is the scariest

NeoDebo
    (9/14/01 8:34:01 am)
    The quote attributed to Nostradamus has been misquoted:

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder, Two brothers torn apart
    by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb" ,

The third big war will begin when the big city is burning" -

Nostradamus 654

The Mole from GB
    (9/14/01 9:23:10 am)
    I posted this same thing in without seeing that it had already been posted.....however I agree with Agunguy, TRUST IN THE LORD!

berto64
    (9/14/01 5:54:32 pm)
    Neo,
    I'm no expert on dead frenchman, but I believe physician &
    prophet nostrodumass died around the middle of the 1500's. No way he could have written anything in 1645. This trash is probably a bunch of made up phrases attributed to this nostrodumass guy. jmo

NeoDebo
    (9/14/01 7:40:09 pm)
    Re: berto64

Huh? What are you talking about?

The number is a reference number, not a date. Besides, it is a 3-digit number.

Am I missing something?

berto64
    (9/14/01 11:05:55 pm)
    ooops! sorry neodeboe,
    Guess I made a booboo. Missread the #. My apologies for the confusion. But, How come nobody ever notices predictions before they occur? But after an event, people are so quick to say Nostrodumass or some other quack "predicted" the happening.
    The prophets with a proven track record(old testament) never wrote of things this far in the future. If anybody knew how to predict the events of 9-11-01, these guys would have been the ones to do it. Not a funny little frenchman.JMO

NeoDebo
    (9/15/01 5:27:33 am)
    I will begin believing in prophets, fortune tellers, etc., when they start winning the powerball consistently...

berto64
    (9/15/01 2:38:52 pm)
    Roger that!

berto

gpostal
    (9/15/01 5:45:28 pm)
    oh but you forget their "gift" is never for monetary gain ,now shut up and pay me so i can read your palm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.