Not a complaint ...just a question

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RunningOnMT, Apr 6, 2009.

1. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I noticed earlier there were some previous posts regarding some threads being moved to another forum. Personally i don't care if my posts are moved. I like the way this forum is run and I trust the judgement of those in charge. My question deals with knowing where something you want to post belongs. Are we to assume that anything that deals with a political topic belongs in the "not politically correct" forum. I would have thought that forum was more like a place to vent...maybe say things like "Hillary wears combat boots' etc. In fact the comments under the forum title says exactly that...a place to vent. However under "general discussion" is this note:
    A Place To Discuss Any Topics(within TFF Posting Guidelines) At All.
    Share Your Ideas, Opinions, Debate, Exchange Information, etc.
    It would seem that this would cover a wide range of topics including political discussion. So please clarify a bit and I will try my best to post in the appropriate forum in the future.

2. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

There is not a forum in existance for my kind of p**p humor..... :D:D:D:D:D:D

This pointless and irrelivant response was brough to you by the one and only GlockNut... :D:D:D:D

mike
    gn

3. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

baaaaah! thats sheep for never mind.

4. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Oh...and here i thought baaaaah was sheeplish for give it to me good, cowboy... :eek::eek::eek::eek::D;)

mike
    gn

5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The primary reason for moving some posts off the General Discussion forum is to keep the forum a more friendly place. Granted, the description of the forum seems to allow any and all political discussion, but experience tells us that the more heated and pointed political discussions soon turn the GD into a boiling pot.

GD is intended to be a place for friends to meet and talk about things going on in their lives, exchange banter and generally act like friends. The hard politics will be put into the Constitutional or Fire For Effect forums.

Pops

6. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Thanks Pops. So I'm assuming anything related to firearms legislation should be put in the constitional forum?

7. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Yes, we probably do need a Glocknut forum where everything related to the Glocknut, good, bad, and ugly could be posted.:D:D:D

8. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

I allread tried that a few years back. It was a horrible disaster.... :D:D:D:D:rolleyes:

mike
    gn

9. 94z07

94z07 New Member

A Glocknut, a priest, and a goat walk into a bar...

10. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

Question.... was the goat walking "funny like" ?? Giggidy Giggidy Gigg... :rolleyes:

mike
    gn

11. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

12. glocknut

glocknut Active Member

:D:D:D:D:D:D hahahaha

mike
    gn

13. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

Gun registration information or news would definitely go in the RKBA forum.

One thing to think about: Sometimes somebody will have an item thought to be of particular importance tothe crowd, but it doesn't belongin GD. So, that person posts in Fire for Effect and then drops a note in GD saying "Hey, go look at..."

An OCCASSIONAL flag that a post of a particular, strong, consuming, action-now interest is in another forum is OK. Fifteen flags a day, every day ain't gunna cut it.

Pops

14. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

The GlockNUT forum. Was that the one with the automatic thread lock programmed into it? :p :D

Pops

15. But ROMT, if we had a Glocknut Forum, the material would likely violate even the standard set by SCOTUS in the case of Miller v. California! :eek::D;):p