1. ral357

ral357 Well-Known Member

joe45c and drymag like this.
  2. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

3. firefighter1635

firefighter1635 Well-Known Member

Heard about this on the radio on my way home from work. Yup, the commies in commiefornia will make more laws. Why dont they just confiscate them all, every single one, door to door and be done with it. They’re literally 50+% disarmed as it is, just be done with it and let the cards fall as they may.:rolleyes:

T. Bone, joe45c, dbcooper and 4 others like this.
  4. crystalphoto

crystalphoto Well-Known Member Supporting Member

It really ticks me off, especially when children are involved.

T. Bone, joe45c, dbcooper and 3 others like this.
  5. Ksman75

Ksman75 Well-Known Member

Why should they do anything about a loony, when it makes them look better, to pass more ineffective laws:confused:. All the laws we have now work so well, more must be better!:mad:

6. rglbegl

rglbegl Well-Known Member

This one blew me away

A felon who could not legally own a gun (That is illegal)
    Went to a gun free zone, with a gun (Also illegal)
    And killed people. (Definitely illegal)

No new gun laws needed. They can't even enforce the laws we already have.

7. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Hate to say it, but this will still be the fault of the legal owners whose guns sit in their safes....rinse and repeat.

Thank God our forefathers had the sense to write the 2nd amendment! They'll never take our guns and the fake news will continue to highlight the less than .001 percent who abuse guns.

8. jbmid1

jbmid1 Well-Known Member

They're not saying much about the guy. Makes me wonder.

9. drymag

drymag Well-Known Member

How come they know the lack of felony control and humanely locking up the mentally disturbed is the big part of the problem but won't ever mention it?

10. 2A-Jay

2A-Jay Well-Known Member

I am wondering why he wasn't still in jail for the earlier assault. Seems things like this are playing right into the liberal hands who will certainly be passing new emergency gun laws in Commiefornia.

Really sad:(

BlackEagle, drymag, Jack Ryan and 4 others like this.
  11. rglbegl

rglbegl Well-Known Member

So I am guessing this guy used a .22lr.
    Neighbors said he fired of hundreds of rounds a day, and unless you are filthy rich, that is 22 territory.
    He also shot off around 100 rounds in the area near the school.
    There are 7 crime scenes each with high round counts
    The people who were wounded were not gravely wounded. We all know any decent size caliber leaves huge wounds.

So I am saying it was a .22lr
    For those of you that do not keep up with Cali's insane gun laws;
    Rimfire weapons do not fall under any weapon bans. They are treated like a pellet gun would be.
    So folding stocks, flash hiders, pistol grips, real mag releases . . . these are all legal on rimfires.

Could this be used to attack the rimfires?
    Was that part of the plan all along?

firefighter1635 and Ksman75 like this.
  12. Old Guns

Old Guns Well-Known Member

It is a very sad thing when the first thought that comes to just about everyone's mind is whether or not we need more gun control. The true tragedy of the scene gets left behind. We have fallen to level where the actions of so very few control the lives of all US occupants. These shootings occur and all everyone does is ask Who, Why, What Gun, What political Association, Nationality. No one even stops to think about the lies that were ended and the families whose entire lives have been altered forever and the heartache they will have for the rest of their lives.

13. Ksman75

Ksman75 Well-Known Member

Old Guns, thank you for bringing reason back into the picture. What you say is so true, but we all seem to lose track of the real issues when one of these tragedies occurs!

14. TigerLeo

TigerLeo Well-Known Member

I'm afraid I may have directed the narrative on this one, for that I'm sorry. I have prayed several times for lives lost and injured to heal, but outwardly I'm still waiting for the other shoe to drop.

15. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

We need to do several things.
    We need to remember, grieve, and pray for those that lost loved ones, and for healing of those injured.
    And then we need to look at all the ramifications of this action; What can be done to prevent even more tragedies, and what FALSE solutions do we need to gird up to battle against.
    If a bleacher had collapsed and killed and injured some folks, we would FIRST tend to the injured and grieve with those who lost loved ones.
    Then we would inspect the other bleachers and make any needed repairs to prevent another occurrence.
    And if someone proposed that we simply outlaw all bleachers, we would mount a fight against them.
    all steps are proper, and none should be skipped.