Not all of Colorado has turned left...

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by One Shot, Jul 28, 2020.

1. One Shot

One Shot Well-Known Member Supporting Member

A small town (Berthoud) in our county was holding a rally in support of law enforcement on Sunday when some antifa and blm showed up. They were herded out of town by LE with citizen support. Our Sheriff is top notch.

On further viewing with the volume up there is some language that shouldn’t be there. Turn the volume down or don’t watch the video.

FORUM VIOLATION DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN .
    Remember, you are responsible for what you post.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2020
  2. Rob Watson

Rob Watson Well-Known Member

One Shot - where do you live? I am up Lefthand Canyon just above Ward.

shootbrownelk likes this.

3. One Shot

We are in Fort Collins. We wave each time we drive the Peak to Peak but haven’t see you wave back. :)

4. jim brady

jim brady Well-Known Member

Only true Liberals in Colorado are in the State House, Governor's Mansion, on TV News and in Denver, Fort Collins and Boulder. Rest of the State is still pretty sane...

5. One Shot

You guys can do the search for the video if you want. The mounted sheriff deputies literally herded them down the street. I don’t need potty mouth jail. :)

6. langenc

langenc Active Member

How did the lady from the Rifle restaurant do in yesterdays (I asume) primary??

jim brady and shootbrownelk like this.
  7. Rob Watson

Except Boulder and Ward. Buncha privileged mommas kids and nuts.

Oh yea. Long shot... Short memory.

8. One Shot

Our primary was back in June but she won.

Search for her website. Lauren Boebert
    I can’t post her website link because I haven’t looked at everything on it. :)

She is a winner.

9. Rob Watson

I might have been at work. I now work part time at the ACE store in Nederland. 15 minutes away. (It would be 5 minutes if they could straighten the road.)

10. One Shot

I just hope you live in one of the suburbs of Ward and not Ward itself. :)

11. jim brady

That was one of the many stories that the Liberal News Media put out - then when she won they never covered it again. As I've stated many times, the area around Colorado Springs is mostly conservative people, but the News Media is owned by Liberals - and they are trying their best to change the people here.

They did something similar to a former Sheriff of El Paso County (Terry Mikita). He was an honest Sheriff, and when the Liberal Democrat (any other kind?) Governor pushed draconian Gun Control measures thru the State House - Sheriff Makita resisted him. The News Media began a campaign to crucify him - and succeeded. He fought them for several years but their money finally won out.

"Good People" stood by and let it happen. Bad thing is that we keep our mouths shut, but Liberals yap away until they get their way. That lady in Rifle will be buried into obscurity. If she were a Liberal - her smiling face would be plastered all over the News.

Suicide*Ride and One Shot like this.
  12. Big Mak

Big Mak Well-Known Member

Grand Junction is still very much conservative. (Western CO) My son is a senior at CMU there and we visit him often.
    We almost retired there but alas, my happy hunting grounds of MT won our hearts last year and we returned to the state where we married 30 years ago.

jim brady likes this.
  13. jim brady

You made a wise move going to Montana. Yes, the 'Western Slope' is still conservative, but just give it another 10 years. The Yuppies and Californians will begin to move there en-masse, the University will tilt and then crater left once the Marxist professors have gained a foot hold. The wife and I went to Grand Junction a couple years back for my niece's son HS graduation and Yuppie scent was all over the place. Not as "West" as it was a little while back...

Just look at Durango, Pueblo, the Air Force Academy in Colorado Springs as recent examples. It was about 35 years ago when this happened in Fort Collins, Boulder and Denver. You guys in Montana are on the list, but it will take more time.

Big Mak likes this.
  14. shootbrownelk

shootbrownelk Well-Known Member

Is she the one who had all the waitresses doing open carry in the restaurant? I had an incredible green chili burger in Rifle coming back from a mule deer hunt in Colorado. The burger was outstanding, but the hunting sucked.

jim brady likes this.
  15. Grizzley1

Grizzley1 Well-Known Member

I saw a video a couple of days ago of mounted police in Texas clearing the streets of an antifa/BLM mob.
    Who needs rubber bullets or tear gas when you have mounted cavalry. :)

howlnmad and One Shot like this.