The Firearms Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,010 Posts
I don't have a .22 anything, yet I have a couple .22 and 22mag in my display. I know where all of my ammo is (in Milsurp ammo cans in my part of the wifes walk in closet next to my Gun Safe).

When it comes to finding missing stuff I have discovered that when you give up looking for it and start looking for something else you can't find you will find the first thing you couldn't find. Usually where the wife has hidden it :yikes:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Second thing to go is the memory, I forgot what the first one was. On the bright side, it makes every day, just like Xmas morning!
I've spent the last 3-4wks looking for the front half of a broken .30Carbine stock I use for donor grafts. Still haven't found it, but in the search I found a 1200rnd case of Yugo 8mm in stripper clips. I remember buying one case, but now I have two? One that still has me puzzled, a brand new set of .38 Long Colt dies, and about 50rnds of new 38LC brass. I've never owned a gun in that chambering.:confused:

·
Super Moderator
39,060 Posts
You mean your wives will actually GO INTO your loading/ammo storage/gun room/man space? You mustn't be so tidy. Joyce won't hardly set foot in mine.......:D
I went out this afternoon and did some reloading. I know my wife has been in my building because she had the unmitigated gall to leave a rake in there!

S

·
0 Posts
I did plan ahead on one thing , our anniversary . We got married on St. Patrick's day so when I start seeing 4 leaf clovers I start looking for a gift !!!! Now if I can just remember her birthday .
I got married the day after my birthday......but her birthday is something else. I haven't forgotten it in 14 years....yet.

I went out this afternoon and did some reloading. I know my wife has been in my building because she had the unmitigated gall to leave a rake in there!
pure rude huh? just kiddin

·
Premium Member
8,010 Posts
Pam has to go into my reloading room to get to the overflow Refridgerator or to get to get to her Kitchen appliances that don't fit in the Kitchen. ammo and gun safe are in the house (walk-in closet in the bedroom).

Reactions: tedwitt

·
Premium Member
11,653 Posts
You ain't the only one cc.

·
Registered
421 Posts
i know where every bit of ammo is in my reloading room, and can put my hands on any of it any time. the thing i am having a problem with is this strange woman that will not leave me alone. she keeps telling me when to take my med's to sit down, when to eat and other stuff. who is she? whats her name?

rick
SHE is KNOWN as SWiMBO (She Who immediately Must Be Obeyed)! I have one of her fellow union-members in MY house!

·
Premium Member
11,653 Posts
Mine hates to sew but, she IS a decorator, (which holiday or season would like a complete set of decorations for the entire house and outside?), and some of her decorations have found their way into my basement shop. So far she has managed to keep them confined to one side.....so far.

·
Premium Member
17,460 Posts
Mine hates to sew but, she IS a decorator, (which holiday or season would like a complete set of decorations for the entire house and outside?), and some of her decorations have found their way into my basement shop. So far she has managed to keep them confined to one side.....so far.
Mine is too! It's a constant battle keeping her crafting supplies off my pool table and the Bar! Right now both are trashed! I told her move your crap or i will!:mad:

·
Registered
5,247 Posts
Mine is too! It's a constant battle keeping her crafting supplies off my pool table and the Bar! Right now both are trashed! I told her move your crap or i will!:mad:
Ahhh marital bliss. Most of us didn’t read the fine print on the contract that states I hereby agree that possessions will be in one of two classifications, ours and hers. Any items in dispute default to the hers category.:duh:;)

21 - 36 of 36 Posts