Nothing Political Just Crazy!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 1:24:36 pm)
    Nothing Political Just Crazy!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here I am enjoying the warmth of my living room looking at an Ice Shanty sitting in the middle of it... yeah I know wife said the same thing, I'm nuts!
    cointoss2

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 1:50:36 pm)
    Re: Nothing Political Just Crazy!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Get yer fish pole out and sit in it!
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/11/03 2:07:06 pm)
    Reply Re: Nothing Political Just Crazy!
    Sitting in the clamshell shanty, fishing in a bucket of minnows in the middle of your warm living room while wearing all your cold weather gear just might qualify for Sweetsoo to call the guys with the butterfly net!
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/11/03 2:13:33 pm)
    I would put some ice in with the minnows. At least then you can tell her you are ice fishing.

I dare you to cut a hole in the floor and put the minnow/ice bucket in the basement.
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/11/03 9:50:53 pm)
    As a strictly warm weather fisherman, I've gotta say that doing your ice fishing in your living room makes perfect sense to me.

308bolt
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 9:55:00 pm)
    You're lookin' at it?
    What's the matter with you?
    Sit in the danged thing and have a beer.
    That's what there for.

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/11/03 10:07:50 pm)
    OK :why is there an ice fishing shack in your house?
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/12/03 3:40:16 pm)
    Teehee, you just asked the proverbial $64,000question, "whats an ice fishing shanty doing in my living room". Simple, ain't enough ice on the lake! The warm up last week made all the lakes around pretty unsafe and not really wanting to rescued by the Coast Guard helecopter or, worse, so I set it up in the living room. The whole truth of it, I bought it new the other day and needed to assemble it first, so I moved the couch, two chairs and a table and put it together where it was warm and dry. Now just waiting for good ice again, but i the meantime I'm a drinking Capt. Morgan with ice in the glass in lieu of out of the bottle on the lake.
    cointoss2

teehee1
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/12/03 6:30:36 pm)
    Thanx Cointoss, now I know. Once built a hydroplane in a basement and was very careful to make sure we could get the sub-assemblies up the stairs to the garage for final assy.
    "Life is not:easy, fair or cheap... sometimes bad things happen to good people"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.