The Firearms Forum banner

Numrich discount

2K views 1 reply 1 participant last post by  MRMIKE08075 
G
#1 ·
I sent an e-mail to Numrich concerning whether or not they will extend their discount to holders of a Type 03, C&R FFL. Below is a copy of the response I received back. Thought it might be of interest to my fellow CRFFL holders.

Dear Sir,

The Numrich Gun Parts Corporation dealer discount program entitles customers, who provide us with a signed copy of their FFL or C&R, or business owners who provide us with a copy of their tax ID number or resale certificate, to a 10% discount on orders.

(Please note: there are a select number of items that are exempt from this program.)
Once we have received the proper paperwork we will provide you with your own unique dealer identification number. This number must be entered into your online profile in order to receive your 10% discount on internet orders. Once you have updated your profile the pricing you see online already reflects the 10% discount. The dealer discount is automatically applied to phone, fax and mail orders.

Please fax a signed copy to 1-877-486-7278 or email it to me.

Thank you for your business and we look forward to welcoming you into our dealer discount program.

Thank You,

Nancy
Web Services

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.