Obama’s latest “change” to believe in.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 94z07, Apr 1, 2009.

1. 94z07

94z07 New Member

EDIT: This was only an April fools day post... pay no attention to the man behind the curtain! Thanks for playing along tho!

Obama’s office has issued a memo to department heads and staff banning any and all “April Fools” day pranks and gag emails.

Full story (clicky)

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  2. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

i wish he'd rip of the mask with the funny ears tommarrow and show us who he really is !

3. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Being in the middle of a financial crises didn't prevent him from making appearances on Jay Leno or 60 Minutes and giggling like a goofball with no apparent sensitivity for his supposed constituents. But color me surprised to see that there are 2 sets of rules...

4. 44-40 Willy

44-40 Willy New Member

It also doesn't stop his Wednesday night parties at the White House.

5. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

All good repkys...as for LEno.....do you know if BUSH or CHENEY had said as to their bowling.." its like special olympics"...the Senate hearings would be starting this week...and the streets at Whitehouse would be mobbed.......:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Wel ..maybe relations will get "patched up" some by summer ..and Cheney can invite bammamma
    on a "hunting" trip......:D

6. paulrw

paulrw New Member

Bama boy blames the Republicans for 8 years of financial problems. Where in the hell were the demoncrats???? They're just as bad (ok, worse). Bama has already sunk us deeper in dept to the tune of what? 1.4 TRILLION dollars and he blames the republicans?? ARGH.. It's going to be a long 4 years. And hopefully there will still be a USA.

7. chemfantry

chemfantry New Member

Those were almost fightin words.......till I realized you were referring to Obama boy and not ALAbama boy. Other than the unintended reference to my great state, I agree with everything you said.

8. 94z07

94z07 New Member

please please please click the link in the OP

I know you guys are just playing along though.

9. rockntractor

rockntractor Former Guest

Dog ( in negative pre 90's meaning not 2000 + term of indearment)

10. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

94z07.....I owe ya one! ;)

11. Just One Shot

Just One Shot Member

Actually, we can also thank the democrats for much of the nation's problems.

See my thread on those darn Republicans.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2009
  12. delta13soultaker

delta13soultaker New Member

Well as I recall my investments were doing outstanding the six (6) years, yes I said SIX years the Republicans were in charge!

Then in 2006, the DEMOCRATS took over Congress, browbeat and bullied the lending institutions into using new unsound loan approval criteria, and then the banks HAD to give people loans that any moron could see couldn't be repaid!

I'm talking about giving credit to people who had no collateral or sufficient income. Because Congress shoved their will down every ones' throat.

It was not "eight years of republican tomfoolery"!!! It was just 2 years of a liberal majority in Congress!!!

If your credit interest rates go up (you probably already seen it) to cover the losses, then just remember who insisted that the money be loaned out to people with no way to pay it back. Democrats did.

Today I have no investments. None. Zero. I pulled out all my contributions out (thank God) and left the interest in. The interest left in is now gone. Do I blame Republicans? NO...because I did my homework and they didn't show up anywhere I looked forcing lending institutions into using new unsound loan approval criteria! Democrats did.

To add insult to injury. We all saw Obama and his liberal reps shoving their giant 1,000 page pork bill through Congress as fast as they could without it being read. We all saw the Republicans raising the red flag. Then........wow. A bill no one had time to read gave billions to AIG and they paid bonuses to executives that failed the company.

Was this AIG's fault? No. It is the Democrats fault for not letting Congress have time to check everything out. But what do Democrats do? Do they accept and admit they wasted our money? Hell no. They haul the new CEO of AIG in front of Congress and crucify him, insult him, and disrespect him.....even though he didn't work for AIG when the bonuses were signed. Why?? Because they know they f***ed up and they had to publicly bully a scapegoat for their stupidity.

I say again. The DEMOCRATS kicked over the garbage can in 2 years, but their line is the Republicans did it in 8. It's a lie!

Right now, I wouldn't piss on a Democrat if he was on fire.

13. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

94z07....see what you've done?? rofl....this thread is completely off track...it's a bona fide train wreck! :)

14. 94z07

94z07 New Member

I iz the otter of confusion ;)

15. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Oh...so we're talking about animals now? Okay...

I love otters! Such cute little creatures...and smart, too! :)