Obama says U.S., Turkey can be model for world!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by EddieS1967, Apr 6, 2009.

1. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 Member

In case you haven't heard, Obama has informed the muslim world, that we can be a$$hole buddies now. Why?? Because the people of the United States no longer desire for the country to be recognized as Christians. The sob said that "it is one of the great strengths of the United States of America", not being a Christian nation!!! And right before this he said that we were a predominately Christian nation. Apparently not anymore, according to him.

Well if that's the case, and his word is allowed to stand, then it's official, the country is falling, and going straight to hell in a handbag. :eek::eek::eek::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad
    :CNN.com, but do not know how to post the link

2. Shooter45

Shooter45 *Administrator* Staff Member Supporting Member

3. EddieS1967

EddieS1967 Member

Well, I went back to post the link, and CNN.com has changed the wording of the article, to try and make it sound a little better, and have added about 5 paragraphs.
    Maybe somebody there realized how bad the statements sounded & wanted to put a different spin on what barry said.

Yes, I have figured out how to attach links when needed!!! Watch out, I may now be dangerous:rolleyes::eek::D

4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

You know, I don't why Barry won't come out and admit that he's a Muslim. It's obvious to anyone that has more than two firing synapses that he is.:rolleyes: