Obama

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by swiftman, Apr 16, 2009.

1. swiftman

swiftman Member

Did anyone hear that on his visit to Mexico he was talking about working on the international fire arms treaty.
    Is this the one that bans all private ownership of small arms???

2. alhefner

alhefner New Member

I did not hear that but what I did hear in the televised portions of the visit were disturbing. Obama is parroting the 90% fallacy as if it were absolute fact even though documents straight from BATF flatly state that only 17% of all the firearms confiscated by Mexico were traceable to the US.

On PBS today, I also watched an interview with a university professor with dual Mexican - US citizenship refer to "integrating" US and Mexican economies.

This administration is ramping up programs started in several previous administrations. Among those are a world wide economic authority.

We, the people, must act and act fast if we are to salvage this country! We need well researched and well written literature to distribute.

Fighting "fair" was thrown under the buss a long time ago by the "liberal" factions. We can't afford the "fair play" method any more. It is time to dig up verifiable dirt on every treasonous critter in the federal government including the president, all of his cabinet, the congress, and the supreme court.

3. 45nut

45nut Well-Known Member

What Al said! :mad:

4. Lori Mick

Lori Mick New Member

I heard on the news that he said he wouldn't pass the gun control bill because congress won't let him right now....

we'll see if he means it....

5. Just One Shot

Just One Shot Member

Won't work, I'm still awaiting verification the Obama is actually an American citizen!
    :mad:

6. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Lori, his teleprompter will make him.

7. alhefner

alhefner New Member

It is that "it won't work" thing that has doomed so many good causes before they start. I was, and still am, a Ron Paul supporter. His loss was largely due to voters falling for the "he can't possibly win" hype pushed by the major media outlets. Over and over I heard voters explain that they were not voting for him simply because "he can't win". My message was that if every voter who thought that way voted for him anyway, he would win.

Every movement for changing things starts somewhere. Why not gather bunch of people of like mind who are willing to put in time and effort to do verifiable research, read snooping if you like, and put out the word on every treasonous person in public office?

Heck, I might even be willing to provide loads, read unlimited, of blog space for just that purpose! Of course all claims would have to be backed up by evidence - voting records, comments on the floors of congress, congressional records, financial statement, photos, interview comments etc...

8. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

alhefner,
    Your on a roll, that's two posts in the same thread that you read my mind on.
    Go brother, go.

9. swiftman

swiftman Member

This was not the US assault weapons ban he was talking about, but a international treaty, probably through the UN, which want to ban a privately owned small arms world wide.

10. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

11. Haligan

Haligan Well-Known Member

12. Teejay9

Teejay9 New Member

Southwest Corner of the US, "Where no stinking fen
    I'd like to know what benefit does Bamo think he's getting from going to Europe, Mexico, and now the Caribbean telling anyone who'll listen how "arrogant, dismissive, and disdainful" Americans are. His treats our closest ally, Britain, to an iPod and some DVDs, while bowing to the Saudis, and photo ops with Chavez. He's rattled a saber at Iran and N. Korea about nukes, but doesn't really have the guts to do anything about them. Where does he think this strategy is leading? Is he trying to show the world that the USA isn't any better than, say, Kenya or Indonesia? What HASN'T America done for the world? Why do so many want to come here if we're so bad? This guy sure has a skewed vision of what, and who America is. Maybe he should try living in some other place. Oh, wait he already has. TJ

13. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

When he's done it won't be. A 10.3 trillion dollar deficit will put us on a par with a Banana Republic.