Oboma gun treaty!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sluggermn, May 5, 2009.

1. sluggermn

sluggermn New Member

2. smokyhollowforge

smokyhollowforge New Member

That is enough to really piss you off !!!! I can not believe this idiot got voted in to office !!!!!

3. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

If they can't do it with a treaty, they will do it with martial law. That's what's up next, kiddies. Better get ready. Gonna get bad, real bad. :mad::eek::mad:

4. islenos

islenos Active Member

Keep Your Powder Dry

5. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Martial law?
    For what?

Who's gonna enforce it?

The enemy in a foreign land is one thing.

Who's the enemy in my front yard?
    Who's the enemy in a soldiers front yard?
    Who's the enemy in a cops front yard?

Who's gonna step up and start the revolution?

6. islenos

islenos Active Member

When you open your front door and you hear: I’m from the government and I’m here to help you, Then you will know

7. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

The national security force that Barry says we need. Either that or he'll sign a UN treaty and then the blue helmets will try to enforce it. Blue helmets make great targets:p:D:eek: Whooops! There I go getting put on ANOTHER watchlist:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Totally offtopic....BTW Bobitis, I finally sat down and watched "Serenity" the other day. I love the part leading up to the scene you have in your signature;):D

8. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

It requires military support to overthrow the US government they are to powerful, you know a MILLITARY COUP. one person cant just step up and do it because the government will lock you in a room... and throw away the ROOM!!! Civilian revolutions are only possible when the government doesn't have Gunships and Tanks or the sides are evenly matched. do you think the government can be overthrown with civilian gun owners? because i don't.

9. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

We are ONE step away from it with the whole flu pandemic scare crap going on. Level six, on the WHO's pandemic meter is the highest level.

They will enforce it with the military. And with reservists in every state. They've already been prepped and had the training for such.

They're (military personnel) being told to be ready for armed confrontation with the public.

I'm not saying they're going to be able to successfully pull it off, ONLY that they are going to try to do so. It's not a difficult conclusion to come to considering the road we've been on for the past several years. And now, with Mao-bama remaking America in the way he wants to, at blinding speed, I expect to see huge fascist changes.

10. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

GPS coordinates for every door. Air delivered ordinance or 105mm down the road. Never saw it coming.