The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,931 Posts
I think we should definitely have an Okie Roundup but I do need a little more notice. Seems we have a large enough number on our own and if folks from neighboring states would come it could be quite the shindig. I’m planning on having my first gun outing since I landed in Oklahoma a year ago next Wednesday to test some loads. I have a number of rifles and could use the help sighting them in. 😬

·
TFF Chaplain
23,412 Posts
It is so much fun and great to meet members face to face.
I'll second that. Whenever I was visiting dad I made it a point to try to touch base with other members of TFF. Last time I was over I had the privilege of getting to the Tennessee weekend and had a great time. Not sure when my next trip over will be.

·
Premium Member
22,706 Posts
It's too bad that you couldn't give an earlier notice. It would be great to see others get a "get together" together. It is so much fun and great to meet members face to face.
Yeah i'd need more notice than that just to decide if i was going to go to the post office.:) I will be in OK maybe sometime in May just don't know when yet.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.