The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How can I find old ammo collectors and how can you ship this stuff? don't have much, but collectors...are as we know collectors..I are one but not to much on ammo..Roy

·
Super Moderator
41,418 Posts
I'm getting kinda old and I collect stuff, but just not ammo, I shoot that.

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
How can I find old ammo collectors and how can you ship this stuff? don't have much, but collectors...are as we know collectors..I are one but not to much on ammo..Roy
Not a problem to ship ammo, even old ammo.

·
Registered
626 Posts
I can't help with finding collectors, but when you do, just remember you CANNOT ship ammo by mail (USPS). It can be shipped by UPS ground or FedEx ground (no air) by packing it well in a cardboard carton with no printed advertising type markings on the carton. Label the cartons, add a "ORM-D SMALL ARMS AMMUNITION" label or simply mark that with a black Sharpie marker and draw a square around the lettering.

Then take the package to a UPS hub or FedEx hub and ship it. The only cost is standard ground charges. It is not hazardous and there's no hazmat charge. The shipping point MUST BE a hub, not a storefront retail store like Kinko's or The UPS Store, as they will not accept ammo for shipment.

That's all there is to it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts