The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I heard this morning he passed in his sleep. I put this here because he loved black powder. He was quite a character and will be sorely missed. Prayers up for his family.

·
Premium Member
2,075 Posts
Very sorry to hear that. Condolences to his family.

·
Registered
7,984 Posts
Condolences to his family. We will miss him here. He always had an insight that added to the topics on this Forum that will be very much missed.

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
I heard this morning he passed in his sleep. I put this here because he loved black powder. He was quite a character and will be sorely missed. Prayers up for his family.
Do we know for sure?

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
Rest in peace Old Grump. I shall miss you.

·
Premium Member
19,860 Posts
Wow thats some real bad news.

·
TFF Chaplain
20,404 Posts
Sorry to hear that. I too enjoyed his posts. Prayers for his family.

·
Premium Member
10,359 Posts
I am so sorry -
I truly enjoyed his posts, and noticed I had not seen one for several days -

Prayers for his family -

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
Holy smokes, RIP old friend. Very sorry to hear the bad news, he will be missed sincerely.

·
Registered
4,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Do we know for sure?
Old Grump was a member of my forum. One of my other members posted it. He has not been on my forum or any other forum we're both members of in several days. I have no reason to doubt it. If it turned out to not be true I would be a happy camper indeed.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?25557-Old-Grump-RIP

His brother posted this in the veteran coffee room, but it needs to be here in GD.

"some sad news, this is from james01, if anyone in this room may remember I am old grump's brother, I'm the one that lives in Texas. Old Grump is my older brother, To all his friends in Gunsnet.net old grump passed away today. "

Edit to add...

From his facebook page (that he never used)...

"Robert Le Brun passed away June 6, in the evening, peacefully in his sleep, may he Rest In Peace" - Janet E Ratel

Are we happy now or is that not good enough for you? BTW I can vouch for his real name being Robert E. Le Brun.

·
Premium Member
34,532 Posts
Old Grump was a member of my forum. One of my other members posted it. He has not been on my forum or any other forum we're both members of in several days. I have no reason to doubt it. If it turned out to not be true I would be a happy camper indeed.

http://www.gunsnet.net/showthread.php?25557-Old-Grump-RIP

His brother posted this in the veteran coffee room, but it needs to be here in GD.

"some sad news, this is from james01, if anyone in this room may remember I am old grump's brother, I'm the one that lives in Texas. Old Grump is my older brother, To all his friends in Gunsnet.net old grump passed away today. "

Edit to add...

From his facebook page (that he never used)...

"Robert Le Brun passed away June 6, in the evening, peacefully in his sleep, may he Rest In Peace" - Janet E Ratel

Are we happy now or is that not good enough for you? BTW I can vouch for his real name being Robert E. Le Brun.
Yes. He will be missed! I always enjoyed his posts.

·
TFF Chaplain
20,404 Posts
Thanks, Hawg.
Yes indeed. He will be missed.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts