The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Somewhere along the way I traded some work for a very cool old pistol, an H&R premier .22. I'm trying to figure out if there is much value to the pistol, from what I can find it was manufactured in 1915 and is somewhat of an oddball in that it has 7 shot cylinder. The gun still looks like it is brand new.
Also I'm new to the forum and trying to work out the do's and don'ts of this since this is the first time I've joined anything like this. let me know if I'm on the right track here or if I need some schooling.

·
Registered
10,056 Posts
You'd need to ask your question on a firearms value in the "Ask the Pros and What it's Worth" sub forum.

Most all sub forums will have a sticky thread explaining the rules of engagement for that sub forum.

·
Super Moderator
40,817 Posts
Hey Tom, welcome to the forum, the first thing you might want to do is look at each "forum" and read the rules for that particular one. For instance, the rules for the "General Discussion" forum says that there are no firearm related threads allowed, therefor I am moving this to a more appropriate forum.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.