The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was in a high capacity position while in the Marine Corps, having trained on many foreign weapons, among other things.
Now I've been out for over 30 years now, and let me tell you, knowing what I knew, I k ow almost Nothing. Ya Never k ow what you don't remember what you knew until you haven't used it.
My shooting skills are starting to return now that I go to the range at least 2 times a month (still not enough), and what I did know isn't what is exactly what is needed nowadays.
I enjoy the group, but will wait to do much posting until I relearn what I thought I knew.

Thanks for letting me join, more to come.

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Well I was in a high capacity position while in the Marine Corps, having trained on many foreign weapons, among other things.
Now I've been out for over 30 years now, and let me tell you, knowing what I knew, I k ow almost Nothing. Ya Never k ow what you don't remember what you knew until you haven't used it.
My shooting skills are starting to return now that I go to the range at least 2 times a month (still not enough), and what I did know isn't what is exactly what is needed nowadays.
I enjoy the group, but will wait to do much posting until I relearn what I thought I knew.

Hello Animater9 and welcome to TFF from San Antonio, Texas. Thank you for your service. Yes, there is much to learn in a world where most everything is modular, high capacity and rapid fire.

·
TFF Chaplain
23,394 Posts
Welcome to TFF from the UK!!
Look forward to hearing more from you.

·
Premium Member
239 Posts
Welcome - from another Jarhead!

·
Registered
63 Posts

Welcome from South Carolina. Thank you for your service. Glenn

·
Premium Member
2,209 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Welcome to TFF from Virginia. Thank you for your service! Good to have you with us. Lots of good info and lots of great people here.

Stay safe and God bless!
Ron

1 - 20 of 25 Posts