The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a box of "front ends" and 9 pairs grips from different revolvers from an old gunshop. Iver Johnson, Harrington & Richardson, Forehand & Wasdsworth and Hopkins & Allen. (2 unknown) How much would they be worth? Will sell as one group only. Grips are very nice, only the Forehand & Wadsworth pair are chipped/cracked. 3 bores very good, 3 bores average/poor. Thanks, Tom

[email protected]

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Wow! That's quite a group. I'm sure there's some good value there. But wouldn't have a clue as to how to price the entire group. I'd be more inclined to sell them individually.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
O.G.G.,
Havent really decided on a price yet, I dont do much with old handguns (other than some Colts). Kinda wanted to get some input from people here as I see many posts about these types of early revolvers.

Thanks. t

·
Banned
5,425 Posts
The 7 sets of original grips in decent condition can get about $30 a set though it would take time and patience to sell them individually. The fore ends are more problematical. I also might be will to buy them all if the price is reasonable.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.