Super Moderator
28,034 Posts
$40 per 1000 isn't that bad either.

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
$40 per 1000 isn't that bad either.
I looked at some 45 brass.
when I put it in the shopping cart, no where does it say how many brass you are getting for 1 order
there is a line in the description that says "max qty 1000 per order"

but the site just isn't clear to me that you are getting "x" brass for the price listed.

Am I missing something?

if it is truly 1000 per order than that is a smoking deal

·
Super Moderator
28,034 Posts
when I put it in the shopping cart, no where does it say how many brass you are getting for 1 order

but the site just isn't clear to me that you are getting "x" brass for the price listed.

Am I missing something?

if it is truly 1000 per order than that is a smoking deal
I just went back there and added some to the shopping cart and it showed 1 as the number of packages for $15. If I changed it to 10, the max amount, it went to $150.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I just was told my order shipped from kbar but I waited 5 weeks. And there is a lot of bad being said bout kbar, so go there at your own risk. You have been warned. But there is a auction site called reloaders auction http://www.reloadersauction.com/index.php its a decent place to buy brass. The only thing that sucks for reloaders auction is the site loads slow. But prices are good. Check em out.

·
Registered
21,272 Posts
I just went back there and added some to the shopping cart and it showed 1 as the number of packages for $15. If I changed it to 10, the max amount, it went to $150.
ok, so $15 gets you 100 brass.

it would be nicer if the web site just stated that

I'll pass for now, I have a good amount and will be that the price drops or I can scarf some locally

me and a friend were looking through a govt surplus auction site where the military sells pallets of once fired brass by the pound
it looked like people were bidding it at just under $2/lb

but the smallest lot we found was 300 lbs

·
Registered
154 Posts

Am I missing something?

if it is truly 1000 per order than that is a smoking deal[/QUO

I was a bit confused too. I thought it was for a thousand rounds but "1" equals 100 rounds

·
Super Moderator
28,034 Posts
They do say that the orders are 100 piece per order.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts