ooooooo dear...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/5/03 2:52:58 am)
    Reply ooooooo dear...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    i'm watching saturday nite live right now... and some folks are gonna be UPset. they're doing some parody NRA ads with two dudes out duck hunting. doesn't really protray a positive image...

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/5/03 10:46:47 am)
    Re: ooooooo dear...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Particularly when they show them "duck hunters" shootin a duck that's sittin on the water.

IShootBack
    (1/5/03 3:37:37 pm)
    Reply Re: ooooooo dear...
    Typical Left Wing Radical humor. ANd an exapmle why I have not watched SNL for many years. John Belushi RIP.

wsmc667
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 12:03:36 am)
    ruffitt
    Quote:
    Particularly when they show them "duck hunters" shootin a duck that's sittin on the water.

yeah... but how many folks in them big cities know that's wrong? i hate to admit that i laughed my butt off on that aflac one... BUT only because i know they're too dumb to know that it's wrong to shoot a duck in the water.

even though i can't stand carrot top, i don't like even the hint of shooting a person with a gun. it's just not for humor. you point a gun at somebody when you want them dead. damn few reasons ever to do that. even the military only gave me 7...

i just kinda wish they'd have consulted someone before hand...

chris in sandy eggo

twins
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 8:03:02 am)
    Anyone ever shoot a deer while it was lying down?

270abolt
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 12:32:27 pm)
    Most of those nuts wouldn't know a 12 gauge from a .22 if it shot them in the a$$............That's one of lifes worse things, folk talking about something they know NOTHING about....

JackRyann
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/6/03 12:59:59 pm)
    Reply Re: shoot one laying down?
    Sure. I'll shoot 'em when their back is turned every time.

"He shoulda armed himself if he wanted to walk around in my wood lot."

--44 mag, when you're ready to get serious--

IShootBack
    (1/7/03 6:52:16 pm)
    Twins:
    No, but only because the ones I see laying down are out of range or too small
    ISB
    Guns cause crime, like spoons made Rosie fat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.