Opinions requested

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by hunter29180, Feb 9, 2017.

1. carver

carver Moderator Supporting Member

Get her a purse with a built in holster. You don't want your gun in there with the keys, and makeup!
    http://www.nrastore.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=ladies+purses

dbcooper and howlnmad like this.
  2. Sandman

Sandman Active Member

Got one for my wife. She didn't like the snappiness of the .380 I got her so I had to buy her another one. Went to a gun show and got it there. Dry fired several and picked the one with the best trigger. Came with two mags, and one did not feed right, so I called the manufacturer and they sent me two replacements. Haven't shot it much, but appears well made, and is made in the US. Accuracy is good. I like it so far.

Oh, we were looking at a glock also, and the guy in the both recommended the sccy over the glock. He said it was better value for what we wanted. He must believe in them. His recommendation cost him a few hundred in the sale.

carver likes this.

3. randyj

randyj Active Member

I have one and for the money it is hard to beat.....always functions and at 7 yards I can shoot nice 3-4 inch groups.....has shot fmj and hp ammo just fine for me.....

carver and dbcooper like this.