The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
3,128 Posts

this is a home-made jobber but works great. It's separate from the sling. Most of the commercial ones I see are junk quality.

the sidesaddle is pretty handy, throws off the balance but overall I like mine; 6 extra rounds right there quick.

· Registered
3,128 Posts
oh yeah, one thing you might like Gunny is to spray the grip and pump with some truck bedliner stuff; you can buy the DIY stuff in aeresol cans for about $10-15. I did this to mine and it looks great (hardly tell) but adds a lot of grip for ya.

This is my tac-light also, I clamped it to the tube and put a remote cord on it, glued velcro to the pump to mount the switch, I love this setup better than anything else I've tried; the surefire builit in ones are too pricey for me.

· Banned
14,447 Posts
quite helpfull indeed. if I am hunting ducks and a flock of geese come in I can quickly dump and reload with 3 1/2" in no time flat.

I use the cheap stretchy ones that fit over the butt stock

· Registered
19,162 Posts
i have one of the butstock elastic ones on my single shot 12g gun.. it's ok.

I don't care for the reciever holder style.. not sure why.. just don't. :)

I have a belt pouch that rides the side of the leg that flips open and holds like 24 shells. now that I like.. :)

· Premium Member
34,287 Posts
I've not had good luck with the elastic ones, they stretch out, and won't hold the shells. I perfer the shotgun bandoleer belt. This is just an example of the leather belts that are out there. $75 Grab the shotgun, and the belt. Put the belt on when you have the time.

http://www.cowboyneeds.com/208.html

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.