·
Registered
2,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
southernfreedom
V.I.P. Member
(9/22/01 8:58:49 pm)
| Edit | Del All Osama targets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi everyone. I am looking for some printable Osama targets. I saw people using them at the range today. I tried printing the ones posted in an earlier thread but they printed out real small. maybe I'm doing it wrong? OBTW, I have not posted because I am in the process of moving and trying to find a house, I haven't lost interest in you all......Also, anyone know why my little posting pic got destroyed?? Targets! Targets! I need to shoot at Osama, the Bastard!

BlackGun
V.I.P. Member
(9/22/01 9:29:07 pm)
| Edit | Del Re: Osama targets
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check your E-Mail, Bro, they are there!
If that isn't enough, let me know and I will send you a dozen more, I saved every one sent by e-mail and posted on the board.
rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 9/22/01 10:31:13 pm

the real fredneck
V.I.P. Member
(9/22/01 9:37:04 pm)
saw some on ammoman's site

www.ammoman.com/targets

southernfreedom
V.I.P. Member
(9/24/01 11:13:07 am)
| Edit | Del Osama targets
fredneck & Blavkgun: Hey, thanks to both of you for the help. Now I can practice shooting the bastard!

BlackGun
V.I.P. Member
(9/24/01 11:34:37 am)
Use the bump tech. at close range
Teach me how to make my type blue.
You may want to send it to me via e-mail
rules for survival: Sight alignment, Breath control, & Trigger Squeeze
BlackGUN

Edited by: BlackGun at: 9/24/01 12:35:58 pm

southernfreedom
V.I.P. Member
(9/25/01 9:48:09 am)
| Edit | Del Osama targets
Blackgun: Check your email. Hey, has anyone noticed the major dealers are either out of or
running out of Wolfe ammunition? Tapco is out. Cheaper than Dirt is apparently out.
Anyone know why?

Bump shooting rules!

Tac401
Administrator
(9/25/01 9:09:37 pm)
| Edit | Del
ezSupporter
Re: Osama targets
Probably because it's cheap and there's a buying
frenzy on most survival stuff going on.

Just a guess!
The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

southernfreedom
V.I.P. Member
(9/26/01 8:39:08 am)
| Edit | Del Osama Targets
TAC401: Yeah, you're probably right. People ought not wait until the last minute to stock up on critical items like ammo and water filters. I got suckered into buying some junk for Y2K but some of it is good stuff that I'm glad I have on hand.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.