OUCH!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

armedandsafe
    (1/19/03 2:08:08 pm)
    Reply OUCH!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Leaving the gene pool the hard way!

click - BANG!

Armed and Safe - not just a theory

Edited by: armedandsafe at: 1/19/03 2:11:55 pm

cointoss 2
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/19/03 2:14:30 pm)
    Re: OUCH!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yow! Oh, man that has me hurtin!
    cointoss2

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/19/03 2:50:40 pm)
    Gives a new meaning to 'Scooby-Snack!' Rooby-rooby-rooo!

ysacres
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/19/03 2:53:17 pm)
    Reply Re: OUCH!
    He won't be making any "lit'le Bank robbers" in the near future
    X gets the firearms flying fickle finger of fate award!

ruffitt
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (1/19/03 8:08:10 pm)
    Sure hope the store owner has a bunch of good insurance. Ya know sure as shootin that he's gonna be sued by this idiot fer makin him crash his car an then havin the police sick their dog on him.

The yazoo is probaly gonna get some kinda compensation fer loosin "it" an then claimin his love life is ruint for ever.

Hope they had him handcuffed and made him carry the severed part in his mouth all the way to the hospital - least ways that's what I wood'a dun.

Edited by: ruffitt at: 1/20/03 2:01:31 pm

1badassmagnum
    (1/20/03 4:42:07 am)
    Reply PACK OF SMOKES AND NO MANHOOD LOL
    I know one thing,If I was being chased by a police dog,I wouldnt be runnin,I'd be kickin some some butt and taking names.like he's not going to catch you shesh.a kick to the throat,or a punch to the head and he's dead.I have been attacked by a dog once before,and was scared for my life and had no choice but to put him down.I love watching cop shows where the dog attacks the attacker and they run or fall down lol.

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/20/03 8:20:19 am)
    Reply | Edit Re: PACK OF SMOKES AND NO MANHOOD LOL
    I'm not normally one to defend a criminal's rights, but sheesh.... This seems kinda harsh for a pack of cigarettes.

I wonder if anyone got reamed out or written up over it. After all, it's not like the officers told the dog to do that (at least, I hope not). Are the officers personally responsible for the actions of their canines?
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

MTaylor
    (1/20/03 10:08:14 am)
    Reply Re: PACK OF SMOKES AND NO MANHOOD LOL
    Good dog. Give the dog a treat.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.