The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1st game went great. Got a 25 straight. Then they switched over to the white clays and it was too soon. This old guy couldn't see them at all with the light sky background. One of our teammates is 77 years old and he was shooting in the blind. He got an 11 on that round. I was able to get 18.

I shoot the white clays good but it has to be dark out. I was hoping for another 25 but the clay change put me out of the running. My son managed to hit 22 and that's not good for him. I am not going to let them change to white for us unless it's really dark out.

I have been shooting very well this year with little practice. The virus closed my club for over 3 months. My shoulder has been hurting badly for the last 8 weeks but with my Remington 1100 Competition Trap with the recoil reducer, I can still shoot.

·
TFF Chaplain
21,233 Posts
Congratulations on getting back out, and glad to hear the comps are starting up again. Enjoy the shooting.

What makes your shoulder hurt?

Reactions: Broot

·
Premium Member
20,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on getting back out, and glad to hear the comps are starting up again. Enjoy the shooting.

What makes your shoulder hurt?
I had a sprained rotator cup earlier this year. Did the physical therapy and a shot of cortisone and it was ok in about a month. I was unloading my gear at the range and must have twisted wrong. It has been hurting for 7 weeks now. My doctor says I may have to go back to the orthopedic doctor as it may be related to the 1st problem. Its getting better slowly. At 1st I couldn't sleep for more than 3 hours so I was sleeping in shifts. It sucks getting old.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
TFF Chaplain
21,233 Posts
Sorry to hear that. Prayers it heals up quickly and completely.

Reactions: gvw3
1 - 4 of 4 Posts