Over and under Italian 12 guage

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by csteel14golf, May 8, 2009.

1. csteel14golf

csteel14golf New Member

A customer of mine sold me a 12 guage over and under italian shotgun. I have no clue what its worth or what exactly the gun is. The only infrormation on the gun is on the barrel and it reads, A1 TAVANA-GARDONE V.T.=MADE IN ITALY. The other side says, ACC1A10 SPECIAL. If you pull the wood stock off it has writing that says, CANNE CHROMATE. Can anyone tell me the worth of this shotgun? Thank you.

2. csteel14golf

csteel14golf New Member

Here are some pics. Let me know if I need to take more.

Attached Files:

3. leonphelps

leonphelps New Member

that gun is onf of three made. they were made by one family in gardone italy. hand made high quality, about 40 years old. i heard of one going at auction fotr 11,000 dollars. if you can't get that for it, i will give you five thousand today.

4. Therealmccoy

Therealmccoy New Member

Damn, thats a nice shotgun. i would love to have that. i have a thing for over unders.

5. csteel14golf

csteel14golf New Member

Is that a joke? 5000 cash? If so ill have too see if my budy wants to sell the gun. I bought it for him for 200.

Last edited: May 19, 2009
  6. csteel14golf

csteel14golf New Member

LOL, you did get me on this one. I was so excited last night that I almost called you at 12:30 when I read this to tell you. Good one. Leon

Last edited: May 19, 2009