PaintBall!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tony22-250, May 10, 2009.

1. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

Who here plays Paint Ball and what is your gun?

Spyder Imagine S
    14" Dye Ultralight Barrel
    20oz CO2
    Selectable fire: Semi auto, 3rd burst, full auto (14 or 8 balls per sec)

Spyder.jpg

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  2. Mosin_Nagant_Fan

Mosin_Nagant_Fan Active Member

I'm poking at the though on getting one. If I did, it'd be the $1000-plus-odd Tommy Gun-shaped paintball gun.

3. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

I have a funny story about the subject of paintball.

I was in my local Circle K store, before liberals bought it out, open carrying as usual getting my cup of coffee. This little kid, maybe 9 10 years old walks up and asks me, “Is that real?”

The first thing I do is look around for the parents and spot his Dad looking on with interest, and too far away. “Yes sir it is” “Oh; is it loaded?” So I answered, “Treat ALL guns like they are ALWAYS loaded, so yes is the answer.”

He thought for just a moment then asked me, “Do you paintball?” I had to laugh to myself, this kid has no fear and my hats off to his Dad for not discouraging him from asking me questions. So I answered him, “No I don’t” “Why not????” as he looked at me kind of funny. “Well, because I don’t believe in pointing guns at anybody.”

I saw his Dad with a great big grin as he came over to get his boy, told me thanks and dragged his kid away. All I could do was smile and wave goodbye to the boy.

That was a good memory, and I bet that little kid will be shooting his Dads firearms soon.

4. Dakota Red 1

Dakota Red 1 New Member

I like woodsball, stick with my old MR1 and try to get by on tactics.

5. Tony22-250

Tony22-250 New Member

yeah im a woods ball kind of guy to im not one for speed ball.

oh and marlin i have heard of stuff like that before, people not wanting to point guns at people. But they are not considered actual guns but rather MARKERS....
    a paint ball Marker is the proper term for it.

Do not point a Firearm at a person unless you intend to kill them, and Every gun is loaded. My step father drilled that in to me ever sense i was a child.

6. Marlin T

Marlin T Well-Known Member

Ahhh, got the marker part!!!

It really does look like fun, just haven't done it yet. :)

7. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

I am to big of a target and can run fast enough to get away. Heck NO!! No paint ball fro me, I would look like one of them psychodelic art paintings after a few minutes of paint ball.

But you guys go on ahead and have your fun. It does look like fun.

8. jacksonco

jacksonco New Member

:)This story need to be printed on a milk carton or a box of ceral. There nicely done Marlin T :)

9. Dakota Red 1

Dakota Red 1 New Member

I never point my marker at anyone I don't intend to paint.

10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

How many carbon credits does one have to buy for a game of paintball?

Does King Gore know about this?:rolleyes:

Does the Supreme Ruler of the Universe know about your gleeful jaunts in the forests, forsaking the health of the planet?:eek:

How DARE you!

[​IMG]

11. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

I still go out and romp around wih the teenagers at 32. I got an old modded VM68 that will but knots on your hide a 40yards accurately, well as accurate as one can get with a paintball gun.

12. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

I take my son and his friends paint balling from time to time. Theres a pic of him and a couple of friends, plus a pic of a familiar face I spotted at a paintball place in the UK.

Attached Files:

13. Crpdeth

Crpdeth Well-Known Member

I cant believe Spyder has come so far, when we played it was an entry level marker, doesn't look that way anymore!

Geeze, I had more guns and equipment than I can recall... When I would introduce people to the sport I'd outfit them with everything but their paint.

My favorite was an electro Tribal... That baby was sweet, 15 - 16 balls per second, nitro, all that fun stuff. Always wanted a Dark Angel, but it never happened.

God... We had a freaking blast. Brothers In Arms was a team that I started, comprised of several close friends of many years, Tony we were GOOD and I say that with a lot of pride. It was like we all knew what the others were thinking, or at least the one closest to you during a skirmish. Like you and others here, I loved woodsball, that was how we started out, but finally got into speedball then started playing competitions. After 10 years of eating, sleeping, breathing this stuff I finally got burned out, the cheating was a huge turn off, when you are playing with everything you have, dumping top of the line paint, FINALLY tag some guy, only to find out that he can wipe faster than a ref can check him... Well, it started getting old, but we really did love it.

Here's a vid of us.. Watch at 112 on the counter where I leave a few knots on top of this one guys head. :D

Adult language on this video!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ReYLWAG_w-U

I have some more vids, but WMG eventually finds them and files a dispute so they aren't viewable... Wish I knew about that before I spent hours on end making them. :p

Crpdeth

Attached Files:

14. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    Flash·back
    Pronunciation:\ˈflash-ˌbak\

2 a: interruption of chronological sequence by interjection of events of earlier occurrence ;
    also : an instance of flashback
    b: a past incident recurring vividly in the mind

I always carry a knife..... :eek:

You wouldn't want me playing paintball withya.... :D

15. tim.sr

tim.sr New Member

BT 4 made to look like a m4