The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked one of these up at a gun show. I always wanted a Hi-cap .45. I really know very little about this model. Does anyone know what parts are compatible from a standard 1911? Who makes the best mags for it? Or custom aftermarket suppliers(mag wells etc. ). I have not gotten the opportunity to fire it yet but I am chomping at the bit!! Oh and is there a way to check the serial # for manufacture date? Para site is not up yet.
Thanks in advance ,I know I rambled.

· Registered
18,148 Posts
Triggers, mag releases, grips, grips screws are the different parts on a Hi-cap 1911. everything else will interchange. Para makes the best mags. Stick with them.

No need for a mag well funnel really. the business end of the magazine is narrow and the mag well is dang near a inch and a 1/4 wide. if you cant hit that hole... write your own joke.. ;)

Good pistol. Enjoy it. And welcome to TFF.

· Registered
1,329 Posts
Lda is double action isnt it? I think there are quite a few differences in the double action para and the standard 1911

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.