Dismiss Notice

Please be sure to post images when you're asking what the value of your firearm(s) is. We find this to be a necessary tool when determining a value. 

Para-Ordnance

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by CountryGunsmith, Feb 26, 2003.

1. CountryGunsmith

CountryGunsmith New Member

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/15/02 9:36:38 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Para-ordanance
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For sale, P-A 45, guy has two ( 2 ), wants 850.00 each.

First one: model 13 with 3 hi-cap mags.
    Secong one: model 14 with 3 hi-cap mags.

I think he would go 1600.00 for both, Are they worth that much????????????
    I am in the market for a " newer " 45acp.

Comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks, loader44.

shooter22
    (1/15/02 11:11:36 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Para-ordanance
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Seems a bit high, and like he is charging you for the high cap mag. Check out some of the auctions and try to get a feel for what things are going for. Depending on how regionally locked you are, the guy selling the guns may have the only market in you area and knows it.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (1/16/02 1:21:36 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Para-ordanance
    What type of para are they? PDA, Limited, etc.? Stainless or blue? If its the limited series they run around $850 new here with one hi-cap mag. Para gives(or at least they did) you a coupon to buy two additional hi-cap mags. I think they were $50 each. It's been awhile since I bought my two extras from them so I'm not sure on the mag price.

loader44
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/17/02 2:32:10 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del PETA
    Shooter and flhunter, Yes the guy has the market here, its about three hours to the nearest next city.
    Both weapons are SS, both look to be " AS NEW " original boxes ,both are double action, " NOT DAO ", extra grips for both. But if you think the price is a little high, I can wait for the next gun show in the D/FW area next month.

JFYI, lost out on a sale, 44magDE, brushed chrome, guy bought just before Christmas, lost his insurance, wife had a mojor problem with NEW BABY, sold it for 500.00, Told him I would have lent him the money just so he would'nt get so screwed on the sale.