The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any source for purchasing parts for replacing damaged parts on Redfield Olympic rear sights (and in particular, the socket into which the eyepiece/aperture is screwed into) ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Is there any source for purchasing parts for replacing damaged parts on Redfield Olympic rear sights (and in particular, the socket into which the eyepiece/aperture is screwed into) ?

Thanks.
That's a tough one, I don't know of any place that sells parts for those sights. Ebay will have some but it might take some time until what you needs shows up. I looked around all of the places I would look and didn't find anything.

Is the socket stripped out?

If you have it I know a place that can make one for you at least. The only other way is to look for an incomplete sight on ebay that has the part.

I think I would try Apertures and More. Joe is a real good guy and does excellent work. He doesn't list what you need but he will work with you if you contact him.

Here's a link to his website, email him from the contact page and ask if he can make you what you need.

http://www.aperturesnmore.com/main.sc

If that doesn't work out for you let me know, I might be able to do it for you, but will need to see what you need first. I don't have one of those here to see exactly what it is and how it's made.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts