The Firearms Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at a WalMart this am picking up a new wipe blade cuz my new ones decided to break off while plowing snow. Any ways, their ammo case is right by the wiper blades BTW, I saw 8 boxes of Federal 45acp 50 round box for 18.95, they also had S&W 40 in Federal 180 grn 50 round box same price. IDK if thats a good deal or not, Im guessing so seeings how 40 cal is pushing 30 bucks around here. They also had 9mm for 20 bucks for 50 rounds.. Soooo maybe a good time to check your local WM

·
Registered
5 Posts
i would say for the 45acp and s&w 40 in the federal is a good price, and i have gotten federal for a 9mm for 13.97 for 50 rounds. cant beat the price espacialy for practice shooting and not to mention if you reload your ammo as i do

·
Garandaholic
9,513 Posts
I was at a WalMart this am picking up a new wipe blade cuz my new ones decided to break off while plowing snow. Any ways, their ammo case is right by the wiper blades BTW, I saw 8 boxes of Federal 45acp 50 round box for 18.95, they also had S&W 40 in Federal 180 grn 50 round box same price. IDK if thats a good deal or not, Im guessing so seeings how 40 cal is pushing 30 bucks around here. They also had 9mm for 20 bucks for 50 rounds.. Soooo maybe a good time to check your local WM
Wally used to sell Federal 100 rd box 45 acp before SH for 29.99
the 50 rd 9mm used to be 15.99
The prices you saw, while higher, are reasonable given the state of the current supply. I'll bet those boxes are already long gone.

·
Super Moderator
41,380 Posts
The last ammo I bought was some white box .45 ACP at Wally's place and I think I paid $27 something for 100 rounds. That was this past summer, before the madness that is happening now. I guess that is a pretty good price for the ,45 considering. I don't know about the other two, cause I haven't bought 9mm or .40 in years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.