The Firearms Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up from a pawn shop today. It's a frost cutlery "Tennesee Elk Hunter" and it is virtually new. I paid $10.00 for it. I know it's not a high end knife but it is heavy and feels nice. I needed another knife like I need another gun, which is quite a need.:D

Attachments

· Registered
1,587 Posts
I've gotten some great deal at pawn shops. This past summer I got a nice Kershaw quick release folder for $12. Looked it up online and it sold for $79 new.
You got a real nice hunting knife there at a great price.

· Registered
3,485 Posts
Hey....that's my knife.
I wondered where my ex-wife pawned it at !
Take a pic of the other side....
bet I can identify it......you bugger, you !
I thought I could trust you HB......

· Registered
3,485 Posts
P.S. Long haul for you to get to Alabama.....
I am pretty much 'on the way'.
You let me know when, and I will
put a pot of beans on for you.......:)
[and when you give me my 'croc' stickin'
knife back, that my ex stole.....you won't
need to go to Alabama......and can just stay
here the additional time !]

· Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
P.S. Long haul for you to get to Alabama.....
I am pretty much 'on the way'.
You let me know when, and I will
put a pot of beans on for you.......:)
[and when you give me my 'croc' stickin'
knife back, that my ex stole.....you won't
need to go to Alabama......and can just stay
here the additional time !]
Ya, and then when I show up with your knife your gonna kick my butt. Now that I know who used to own it I will really enjoy it. I guess I can sit down kick my feet up on a rest and begin s-l-o-w-l-y cutting an apple into bite sized pieces and eat it off the end of the knife like you used to do with it. :D Who's got the knife now? :D

· Banned
5,419 Posts
Ya, and then when I show up with your knife your gonna kick my butt. Now that I know who used to own it I will really enjoy it. I guess I can sit down kick my feet up on a rest and begin s-l-o-w-l-y cutting an apple into bite sized pieces and eat it off the end of the knife like you used to do with it. :D Who's got the knife now? :D
Something cool about a knife.

My grandfather (born in 1880) gave me a knife when I was a kid, a yellow curved knife, I used it for everything...have no idea where it is now. Might be with my old fishing stuff at my mom's house? :confused:

Probably worth a pretty penny now.

· Premium Member
12,979 Posts
Alot of the knives I give away are frost and I think they are decent. They wont win any awards but they get the job done..I used to sell those new in my gun shop for 24.00 with a sheath

· Banned
5,419 Posts
Alot of the knives I give away are frost and I think they are decent. They wont win any awards but they get the job done..I used to sell those new in my gun shop for 24.00 with a sheath
Oh yeah, I bought sets of them years back, kept the best and gave many away.

They used to be on late at night with special deals, you could buy a $1.99 knife and easily get $9.99 or more for it.

· Registered
9,391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My grandkids, even the girl, like my knives. There is something that is fascinating about them and I will be to blame when they develop an addiction to collection knives and guns in their adult years. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.