Paypal competitor?

Discussion in 'Link Exchange Listings' started by Clipper, Jan 13, 2014.

1. Clipper

Clipper Well-Known Member

Old friend of mine lives down in Florida, has a few sons who are probably superior beings like he is, they run a site called Pistol Pay. Want to buy a gun online, don't want to use Paypal? log on to pistolpay.com and take it from there...I haven't used the source, but it sounds solid, and since I have known the Dad since 1961, I would trust them.

WALI likes this.
  2. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

Someone started one a few years ago called gunpay or something like that. I joined up and used it a couple of times. I had some money in an account with them when it went belly up and I lost what was there. I use PayPal quite a bit, even with gun and gun related purchases. You can send money as a gift or money owed and you don't have to mention any thing about guns and you don't have to pay a fee of any kind. If the one you mentioned is around for a while, I might try another one.

3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

I have no interest in paypal what so ever but I must say that over the course of many years I have successfully bought and sold dozens of guns and gun parts as well as ammo and holsters and other stuff gun related without one single issue. I am aware of people having issues with them. I know it has happened. I have just never been one of those people. I have even mentioned that I was doing firearms related business without any issue. I have even had a couple of disputes over a couple of firearm related items that paypal investigated and ruled in my favor on. I hope I never have an issue with them. But as of right now, I have done literally hundreds of issue less transactions with them....