Penn. plane shot down??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ruffitt, Mar 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ruffitt

ruffitt *TFF Admin Staff* In Heaven Now

warpig883
    (9/13/01 11:25:43 am)
    Penn. plane shot down??
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Just read that the plane in Pennsylvanis might have been shot down. Witness' saw 2 planes and debris field is 8 miles. FBI doesn't rule it out. Dept. of Defense says no way.
    Personally I believe the Dept. of Defense on this. They have nothing to gain by hiding on this one. I for one would not villify them for shooting down a hijacked plane that had intent on crashing into a populated area.
    Here is the link.

us.news2.yimg.com/f/42/31..._dc_3.html

I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

usafirst
    (9/13/01 11:31:46 am)
    Shot Down ?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not villified for shooting down hi-jacked plane...villified for lying about it. Earlier wittnesses said that they heard explosion while plane in air...now,they vanished off air..
    No other recourse,given the series of events...just don't lie about it.
    What happened ? We may never know....But the fedgov will never tell the truth..

warpig883
    (9/13/01 11:37:23 am)
    Re: Shot Down ?
    Agreed usafirst. Damn well better not be lying about anything right now.
    I fear we have awaked a sleeping giant and filled it with a terrible resolve. Jap. Admiral Yamamota directly after Pearl Harbor.

Tac401
    (9/13/01 7:26:01 pm)
    My first thought was exactly that, when I heard
    the jet was down in the middle of nowhere my
    first thought was that we shot it down.
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

tuckerd1
    (9/13/01 7:42:22 pm)
    The FBI made a statement this afternoon that the plane was not shot down. But if it was shot down, it was a tough decision someone made and I think it was the right one. If the plane had reached its target possibly another 4000-5000 and all the passengers would have been dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.