*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arizona state senator tied to school confrontation

Updated: Mar 29, 2013

Arizona Politics

By CRISTINA SILVA
Associated Press

PHOENIX (AP) - An Arizona school is considering hiring armed guards after an influential state senator barged into a classroom and verbally threatened a teacher over a dispute involving his teenage grandson.

Police are investigating Republican Sen. Don Shooter after school officials say he marched into the public high school for troubled teenagers after being denied entry on March 22.

John Morales is the executive director of the nonprofit Yuma Private Industry Council that oversees the school. Morales says school officials will discuss hiring armed guards to prevent future unwanted visitors.

Morales says students, teachers and administrators were alarmed by the intrusion.

Morales says Shooter called the school principal Monday and apologized.

Shooter could not be reached for comment. Shooter is a tea party leader who chairs the Senate Appropriations Committee.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
And his bag is in hot water today...

He needs to be fired.

The American people should adopt a Zero Tolerance Policy for this type of Arrogant behavior from anyone who claims to be a public servant

·
Banned
5,428 Posts
Of course nothing will happen to him - he's a 'senator'... needs to be FIRED with ZERO benefits.

·
Registered
18,034 Posts
reminds me of weiner.

I think weiner and holder should have run for the pres.. would have made an interesting ticket.. weiner holder.....

can i get an amen?

Attachments

·
*VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff*
26,121 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
AMEN!!! Ever thought of writing material for us guys who can't think of things to say???? Chief

1 - 12 of 12 Posts