PERSONAL NEWS SOURCE APPRAISAL...

Discussion in 'VMBB Fire For Effect' started by rooter, Apr 16, 2018.

1. rooter

rooter *VMBB Senior Chief Of Staff* Supporting Member

Usually, at the beginning of the new year, the NEW YORK TIMES offers their newspaper free for 10 days....that is the time offered for one to allow subscribing for payment....I have had this go on now for years...If there is a news release or topic offered that I wish to view, I take the topic heading over to Google and read it from another news source...Many times that source will contradict the NY Times article. This is especially noteworthy with the
    editorials, especially when that author is named such as that of Charles Blow this morning. One can ascertain that this news source is more than average, against our system of government and governing. Chief

jedwil likes this.
  2. flintlock

flintlock Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Years back the N.Y. Times was a great paper with actual journalists writing for it. Now it is a liberal smear machine with nothing but left leaning drivel.

jedwil and Grizzley1 like this.

3. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

I have yet to read, in recent years, a news source that isn't loaded with liberal drivel & anti-American sentiment in the guise of global news. Ben Franklin must be spinning in his grave. No wonder we have so many sinkholes in FL.

The left is definitely in control. It's getting to the point where barely half of 55 plus communities are right!

4. CCHolderinMaine

CCHolderinMaine Well-Known Member

The NYT isn't fit to line a birdcage.