PETA...Terrorist organization?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1952Sniper, Mar 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1952Sniper

1952Sniper New Member

RugerNiner
    (1/8/03 5:47:14 pm)
    Reply PETA...Terrorist organization?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was at Brand X and made the statement that PETA was a terrorist organization and should be treated as such.

One member said I was on a Witch Hunt even though there is a lot of proof of my allegations. He asked me what was next? The NRA? (which didn't make any sense at all)

What do you all think....terrorist or not?
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 5:54:01 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: PETA...Terrorist organization?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I've seen no proof that PETA itself is a terrorist organization. But I have seen evidence that they donated money to a terrorist organization. In my book, that's just as bad.
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/8/03 6:06:58 pm)
    Re: PETA...Terrorist organization?
    Peta supports the illegal action of many of its members. Some of these actions could be classified as terrorism.
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

SDhunter
    (1/8/03 8:02:15 pm)
    Reply Re: PETA...Terrorist organization?
    what about those whacky bastards that burn people houses down because they're made of trees. or burn suv's to the ground. those sob's might be terrorists.

As for PETA, they're all terrorists. bunch of whacky sob's.

cowdoc
    (1/8/03 8:26:53 pm)
    i would call them a terrorist org or close to it
    there have been some agriculture research labs burned by some groups, dont know if it was peta or not, but would'nt put it past some of them wackos
    doc

1952Sniper
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 8:42:53 pm)
    Reply | Edit Re: PETA...Terrorist organization?

Quote:
    what about those whacky bastards that burn people houses down because they're made of trees. or burn suv's to the ground. those sob's might be terrorists.

Those "whacky bastards" are the Earth Liberation Front (ELF). If they weren't so dangerous, they would be laughable. Who would have ever thought that a bunch of sissy bunny-huggers would be militants?

I posted this a while back, but apparently it's gone from the archives. Anyway, there is an online petition that you can sign to revoke PETA's tax-exemption status, since they support terrorism. Click the link below and you'll see the explanation.

www.petitiononline.com/rvkptaex/
    Macht kaputt, was euch kaputt macht!

RugerNiner
    (1/8/03 10:33:05 pm)
    I signed it.

47,635 Signatures Total
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

308bolt
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/8/03 11:12:22 pm)
    I don't know that a petition will do any good.
    I think we need a season on 'em.

Shizamus
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/03 2:24:53 am)
    If they terrorize then they are terrorists !

www.infowars.com
    www.prisonplanet.com

Edited by: Shizamus at: 1/9/03 2:26:58 am

warpig883
    *TFF Staff*
    (1/9/03 8:55:14 am)
    Re: PETA...Terrorist organization?

Quote:

That type of thing is the standard operation of Peta and ELF
    Ignorance is a crime in 49 states. In the other one it is bliss.

ibtrukn
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/9/03 9:49:58 am)
    I WILL drive any dam thing I want to, an if that is a 600H.P. longnose "Pete" wit a 70 " bunk to go fetch a loaf of bread, so be it!! Looks an sounds to me that OUR first amendment rites don't mean jack squat. an look who's leading the charge, Arriana Huffington. Nuff said!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.