Petition to Help Retain our Sovereignty!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 4EvrLearning, Apr 10, 2009.

1. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

The link will take you to a "American Center for Law and Justice" where you can sign an online petition which is shown below. Thanks for your participation!

http://www.aclj.org/Petition/?ac=1&zip=*Zip&sc=3425

President Obama:
    Don’t Surrender our National Sovereignty!

President Obama is embarking on a new and troubling direction for our nation. Some are calling it the “Selling of America” — surrendering our national sovereignty in the interest of international cooperation. This is contrary to our very founding. We must hold America’s leaders accountable! Stand with the ACLJ and send a powerful message to President Obama — America is NOT for sale. The U.S. is a sovereign, independent world leader — and must not surrender its autonomy. Please read the form below carefully and declare your membership with the ACLJ by adding your name to our Letter of Protest.

LETTER OF PROTEST

TO:

President of the United States, Barack Obama

As a concerned member of the American Center for Law and Justice and a proud citizen of the United States of America, I join with Chief Counsel Jay Alan Sekulow in protesting your Administration’s push for “transnationalism.” America’s sovereignty is not for sale. It should be protected at all costs, esteemed as our Founding Fathers envisioned, and governed under the authority given by our United States Constitution.

Ceding America’s independence in the interest of international cooperation is unacceptable. It is subservient to our national interests and stands as a threat to American democracy and the future protection of our citizens.

The United States is a powerful, sovereign, independent world leader and must not surrender its autonomy. I respectfully raise my voice in protest: America is not for sale.

2. topper

topper New Member

america was sold long ago. when we let all our industry go to foreign countries we lost america for good. even our infrastructure is being auctioned off to the highest foreign bidder. roads, bridges, tollways, utilities are all on the auction block. agriculture is next. then the fun begins when we import all our food and manufactured goods.

Keep both barrels loaded

3. BobMcG

BobMcG Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Read it, filled it out and sent it. Saw no reason not to.

Yes, there's some truth to a big chunk our country having already been sold out, but this administration will sell what's left and think nothing of it. I don't want to sit back and say nothing about it.

4. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

Exactly my thoughts, Bob....thanks for helping! At least we can say we tried...

5. Ed Wagner

Ed Wagner Member

Signed and sent. Ed

6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

Petition signed, 4Evr.

I have been a contributing person to ACLJ for years, along with the Coral Ridge Ministeries. ACLJ was started partly with Jim Kennedy's help and I have always supported any endeavour he felt important to the cause for Christ. We all lost a great friend when he passed away.

7. johnfausch

johnfausch New Member

Petition signed! Amen to you and to "Marlin"

8. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

As the song goes..."Signed, sealed, delivered."

9. 4EvrLearning

4EvrLearning New Member

10. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member