The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Well-Known Mumbler
Aromatherapy 😍
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Phone is being extra wonky today.. Tomorrow, I have an appointment for a battery replacement (iPhone 7).

If you need to reach me, send a text or PM (here or on Facebook). Your call likely won't come in, which means I won't know you called.

Thanks, Broot

·
TFFWPP President
13,480 Posts
Coming up soon I have to replace batteries in 2 iPads and one of them gets a new digitizer. It's not that hard to do

·
Well-Known Mumbler
Aromatherapy 😍
4,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
As I originally suspected, (Apple tech over the phone was wrong) it was not the battery. Turned out that leaving it in my pickup a few times over the summer overheated it enough to screw the phone’s motherboard up. Didn’t want to pay $1000 for a new 11 pro (tempting phone, but not price) so I got another iPhone 7 for a decent price.

All working again and I only lost a few months worth of photos (since my last backup). Contacts etc were iCloud backed up on the 18th so nothing lost there.

Reactions: BlackEagle

·
Premium Member
19,199 Posts
My daughter got an iPhone 6 new at Walmart earlier this year for $100. She broke it 2 weeks later and went back but they were all out of the 6. She got an iPhone 7 but it was $200. I use a 7 but I got it free. Works fine for me.

Reactions: Broot

·
Premium Member
7,906 Posts
For Cell Phones my wife and I use Android Phones. with a Strait Talk account. $35 dollars a month for each phone and it is set up to Auto Fill the account on Both hers and mine. We get better coverage than ATT, Sprint, Verizon just about every where we go. And the Phones cost us less than $100 each at Walmart Fall A apart.

Reactions: BlackEagle
1 - 8 of 8 Posts