The Firearms Forum banner

Picked Up Another All Steel Classic 9mm

2K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  dbcooper 
#1 ·
Truly it's now all steel because I replaced the plastic guide rod that was in it.Shoots all my reloads without a hiccup and the trigger is not a 1911 but it's smooth enough for me.Was in the market for a 1911 in 9mm but some how this was the end result. Could hardly wait to run it out to my favorite desert shooting spot for a test fire.
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun barrel Gun accessory
Firearm Gun Trigger Gun accessory Gun barrel

Well it kinda feels like a 1911 9mm just a little bit!It has the beaver tail anyway.

See less See more
#5 ·
I have many semi-auto pistols and the CZ75B is one of them. But it fits my slightly smaller than normal hands like a glove, much better than any other I have, including the 1911, the S&W 39 family and a bunch of 22LR target pistols. if I had to give up all brands of guns but one I most certainly would keep all my CZ pistols and rifles. They beat all others hands down.

LDBennett

#7 ·
I have a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical that is my favorite range gun, but too heavy to carry.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.