The Firearms Forum banner

PICKING ON THE GUYS AGAIN....STILL!!!!!

770 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  skullfr 
#1 ·
One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his Sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, 'What setting do I use on the washing machine?' 'It depends,' I replied. 'What does it say on your shirt?' He yelled back, ' OHIO STATE !' And they say blondes are dumb.... ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -------
A couple is lying in bed. The man says, 'I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world...' The woman replies, 'I'll miss you...... !
------------ --------- -------
'It's just too hot to wear clothes today,' Jack says as he stepped out of the shower.. 'Honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?' 'Probably that I married you for your money,' she replied. ------------ -

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
A: A rumor
--------- --------- --------- ---- Dear Lord, I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; and Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death. AMEN
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- -----
Q: Why do little boys whine?
A: They are practicing to be men.
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --
Q: What do you call a handcuffed man?
A: Trustworthy.
------------ --------- ------
Q: What does it mean when a man is in your bed gasping for breath and calling your name?
A: You did not hold the pillow down long enough.
------------ --------- --------- --------- ---
Q: Why do men whistle when they are sitting on the toilet?
A: It helps them remember which end to wipe.
------------ --------- --------- --------- ----
Q: How do you keep your husband from reading your e-mail?
A: Rename the email folder 'Instruction Manuals'
------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------
While creating husbands, God promised women that good and ideal husbands would be found in all corners of the world. Then He made the earth round. ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------
Send this to at least five bright, funny women you know and make their day! And send this to five bright men who have enough sense of humor to take it!

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.