Pics of some of my C+R's

Discussion in 'Curio & Relics Forum' started by cointoss2, Mar 4, 2003.

1. cointoss2

cointoss2 Guest

mauserman454
    (7/8/02 7:11:20 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All Pics of some of my C+R's
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here are some of my C+r rifles, there's alot more, but I just playing with my digital camera

here is a pistol cabinet that I made, mostly full of c+r pistols

ooops sorry, the pistol cabinet is sideways in the picture I guess i should have rotated that one, sorry for making you turn your heads..

Edited by: mauserman454 at: 7/8/02 9:06:07 am

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/8/02 7:20:14 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Pics of some of my C+R's
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Nice collection.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/8/02 7:23:36 am)
    What is that rifle with the turn down bolt on the left side of your pistol case?
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

mauserman454
    (7/8/02 8:03:09 am)
    That rifle on top of my pistol cabinet is a 1916 french berthier carbine, shoots 8mm lebel. I form it from .348 win. brass. it's one of my favorite rifles, and I got a great deal ($89)on it in a small gunshop that doesn't deal with military rifles that much.

Bob In St Louis
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/8/02 8:08:52 am)
    OK - I thought it was a short carbine of the Carcano or Berthier type, but couldn't tell. Nice collection you have going!
    Crusty Cruffler of Fine Spanish Pistols - Eibar Rules!

mauserman454
    (7/8/02 8:21:19 am)
    Thanks for the praise guys, I have about 30+ rifles and counting, maybe 10+ handguns. I am running out of room to put them. i have them hanging on the wall, hinging from the ceiling, stacked in the corners of my office in my house. I even have some at my mother and father's house. Which is cool, because if I buy something new, i just tell her I brought it home from my mon and dad's. I'm only 24 and have a lifetime of collecting to do yet, I'm wondering where I'm going to put them all. We are going to be looking for a new house next year, BBBBBIIIIIIIGGGGG GUN ROOM is a must.

Flhunter
    V.I.P. Forum Host
    (7/8/02 1:49:12 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: Pics of some of my C+R's

Quote:
    I am running out of room to put them. i have them hanging on the wall, hinging from the ceiling, stacked in the corners of my office in my house. I even have some at my mother and father's house.

I hear ya there!!

Nice collection, thanks for sharing!!

The Curio and Relic Firearms Forum

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (7/8/02 4:06:20 pm)
    "It followed me home, honey.....can I keep it?"

outdoorsman260
    (7/8/02 7:49:49 pm)
    Hunting Pictures is down right now. On another forum I visit, every one of the pics they tried to put up wouldn't show (about 15, from various users)

I want to be like a guy down the road from me. He just put a walk in vault in his house for all his guns.
    My webpage