The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Red sky in morning, sailors take warning.
Here are 10 pictures back at you in return for your generous display of pictorial excellence and your propensity to share...

Perhaps you will enjoy my thank you pics and would care to comment or id the pieces...

A few esoteric oddball obsolete perhaps not standard fare or current production items that might prove of interest.

I can imaging how profoundly good it would be to accept your invitation and take a seat on the deck with you and engage in conversation with such a proud good dog at my feet while I sit in a comfy chair and share a beer and an outdoor view...
The truck holds more of my interest than the vette but the sun rise or set is captivating.

I would bring some select firearms to share for shooting or investigating - items of your choice would be added.

If these done catch your fancy or hold your interest.

Sharing is caring.

Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
940 Posts
Here are 10 pictures back at you in return for your generous display of pictorial excellence and your propensity to share...

Perhaps you will enjoy my thank you pics and would care to comment or id the pieces...

A few esoteric oddball obsolete perhaps not standard fare or current production items that might prove of interest.

I can imaging how profoundly good it would be to accept your invitation and take a seat on the deck with you and engage in conversation with such a proud good dog at my feet while I sit in a comfy chair and share a beer and an outdoor view...
The truck holds more of my interest than the vette but the sun rise or set is captivating.

I would bring some select firearms to share for shooting or investigating - items of your choice would be added.

Sharing is caring.

Mike
Well said. very well said. You, your self, have some real intresting peices.

·
Registered
Revolver, lever, bolt, pistol cal carbine.
8,903 Posts

Sharing is caring.

Mike
Gun safe disguised as a fridge. Why didn't I think of that.

·
Super Moderator
10,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well yeah they know there will be at least a case or 2 of coors stashed in there!:)
I would use my frig for a safe....Yep! for beer and cheese.
I never know when a TFF member is going to stop by so I need to be prepared. By the way notice the Cougar Gold Cheese in a box on top of the Bud light, for one lucky winner of Christmas giveaway # 4 🧀🍺

frig_opt.jpg

frig 1.jpg

·
Premium Member
17,527 Posts
I would use my frig for a safe....Yep! for beer and cheese.
I never know when a TFF member is going to stop by so I need to be prepared. By the way notice the Cougar Gold Cheese in a box on top of the Bud light, for one lucky winner of Christmas giveaway # 4 🧀🍺

View attachment 239458

View attachment 239459
Larry what happened to the poor ugly guy with the shrunken head on your refer? Did he come by one time when you were out of beer and die of dehydration?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Funny how just the other day I was remembering Grandpa's old Kelvinator Refrigerator with the one ice cube tray in the middle. "Get what you want and close the door".......probably from the old ice box days. Funny how I still think that even today when the kids just stare inside looking.......

·
Super Moderator
39,170 Posts
I ordered a couple of cans of Cougar Gold cheese a few days ago, they said it wouldn't ship until the 8th of December. Hoping to win the #4 giveaway so I will have three!!

·
Registered
516 Posts
Red sky in morning, sailors take warning.
Rabbit holes and priest holes and treasure troves and honey buckets and such can be easily placed or modified during construction or remodeling or by a handyman...

" blacksmith have you ever forged a weapon???"

Mike

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts