The Firearms Forum banner
501 - 520 of 1,010 Posts
Im jealous, I want some TFF grips...

my duty weapon: 2010 Springfield GI 5 inch

Wow... I would have bet my life that, that was the Asian Amboyna Burl...

Damn good looking grips.

GlockCop... Welcome to the forum!

Crpdeth
Crpdeth, the second picture in the other thread is Asian Amboyna Burl, you nailed it and they are awesome.
Thanks to all for the fine compliments.
Woodnut.

Crpdeth, the second picture in the other thread is Asian Amboyna Burl, you nailed it and they are awesome.
Thanks to all for the fine compliments.
Woodnut.
Thanks for the clarification, Carl... I'll have to repair my blunder in the other thread because it is the Ironwood that has my attention.

Is the Ironwood as rare as the Amboyna?

Crpdeth

Thanks for the clarification, Carl... I'll have to repair my blunder in the other thread because it is the Ironwood that has my attention.

Is the Ironwood as rare as the Amboyna?

Crpdeth
Yes, the good grades are getting rare. Dale just happened to be persistent in looking on the web to find this fine specimen. Expensive too, I might add.
Woodnut

Yes, the good grades are getting rare. Dale just happened to be persistent in looking on the web to find this fine specimen. Expensive too, I might add.
Woodnut
Par for the course, if I find something I really like it's rare or expensive or both. :D

Cpdeth

Guess ill toss an updated pic in the pot. ;)

Attachments

And here's a couple of my RIA TAC FS Matte Nickle.

The leather is a Simply Rugged one off custom. With the top wrapped with Nile Crocodile Back skin all the way around. Heavy leather and rear sight flap..

And just for grins, here's my Taurus PT 145

Another one off custom. Rob Leahy Simple Rugged IWB wrapped in Nile Crodile, neck skin. Steel insert under the skin, and rear site flap.

FNG here, making my first post on this site - looks like the right thread to get started! My Series '70 Colt, purchased new by my father in 1980 and given to me unfired in 2008. We took it to the range and broke it in together - perfection.

Attachments

nice. Old skool. Love it! Welcome Juker!

damn. Too bad i was still just a gleem in my fathers eye;)

501 - 520 of 1,010 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.