The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I would drop in a picture of my back yard. I as many know have a 300 yard rifle range in my back yard. During the deer season I feed the deer on the range just about an hour before sundown. That way they are not out by the road for the jerk road hunters to shoot at the. as they drive down the county road "HUNTING". Hope you enjoy. Oh the Moose also come calling on a regular basis but just to amble through. Course they sure do muddy up my pond when they do! The four by four in the picture is a survivor buck. He made it through deer season now if he can just make it through Wolf predation.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks DC. For me it certainly is a great place. Now being 24 miles one way to town is not for every one. But the wife and I both love it out here.:thumbsup::ya:

·
Registered
5,963 Posts
GREAT back yard!!!
I love watchin' the critters we have around here, nothing compare to elk, but
still like watching what does come around.
Great pics and thanks for shareing.

·
Registered
2,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your most certainly welcome.Thanks for the compliment. I do like where I live.Course it is isolated, 24 miles to town one way. Makes it difficult to run in to get a loaf of bread so we just don't.:)

·
Registered
846 Posts
Yes, unlike some of my neighbors Ill bet you dont just 'run to town for the AM newspaper'.

Trips are planned and lists made of things needed.

Im doing some of that and it is only 4 mi to town, bigger town 29.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts