The Firearms Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really know much about it other than that it was manufactured in the early 20th century and is .32 ACP if anyone can help with finding information on disassembly/reassembly I would greatly appreciate it. Info on possible source for an extra magazine or 2 would also be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any disassembly instructions? I've found instructions for the full-size version on youtube but they don't seem to be the same for the pocket variant.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Do an on-line search for a "Ruby pistol". It is a generic class of pistols made in Spain. All of them are almost identical and are grouped together as a "Ruby" by collectors.
Best,
Jeff

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the disassembly should be identical? I dunno if it just needs cleaning/ lubrication desperately then. I tried using the instructions for the full-size version and the slide would not go forward when the barrel was rotated, it seemed to lock the slide in place

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Finally got time to sit down and wrestle the barrel out, (and find disassembly instructions on youtube). I was wondering if any of you might know if parts from other manufacturers would be interchangeable, such as a slide that has actual sights on it? My variant just has the groove on the slide

·
GUNZILLA
5,964 Posts
Check this out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I was surprised that the disassembly is different in the pocket variant of the Ruby, you actually take the barrel completely out before you can remove the slide. I was now mainly wanting to know if I could locate a slide for the pocket ruby that has actual sights on it could I slap that on mine instead of the one that just has a groove for a sight. If not, no big deal but just thought I'd give it a shot. Come to think of it, did the pocket ruby even have actual sights? Or is that only on the full-size version?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts